Safety Cars Setup help needed!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mac22, Oct 6, 2013.

1. mac22

mac22 Registered

Please can someone advise how I can setup safety cars - (I particularly want to try the Mercedes SLS - have downloaded the car mod from the ISI site but cant figure out how to activate it).

I notice on some of the race courses in the safety cars park space (next to the pit exit I presume) I get a random assortment of cars from different mods I have installed - the latest appears to be a mazda 787 group C car from the MAKS mod!!

Can someone please advise 1)how I activate the Mercedes sls safety car in a single player race?2)How I can test if its working?

2. Tosch

Tosch Registered

3. realkman666

realkman666 Registered

I'd like to know too, if someone can explain.

4. mac22

mac22 Registered

Thxs tosch
    Can someone explain exactly what to do in simple terms!?
    read the posts in the link still confused.........(I do seem to get the clios - but do I really need to uninstall the clio change command lines?)

5. Tosch

Tosch Registered

Check the video in the second last post. That's the way to do it and a good example how to create your own mods.

6. mac22

mac22 Registered

thxs tosch has a look at the video
    however this appears to show setup of the safety car for a server and looks much more complicated than I thought as am only used to using the mod manager!
    is there no easy way to do it just for a single player race?also how is my safety car being selected at the moment?(think its using a clio but how can I check how its configured?)

7. Gupster

Gupster Registered

When you make a vmod a few times you get good at it and can do it about one minute. The game defaults to the Clio so if you want the SLS you must do a rfm edit. It is easy really.