Historic F2 little problem

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alfatester, Sep 15, 2013.

1. Alfatester

Alfatester Registered

Hi all,

i have a small problem. In a few words, i had a clean rfactor 2 lite installation in which i installed some tracks and isi's cars, all downloaded recently (yesterday) and all uploaded, but still i can't drive the Spark F2 with wings (F2B) and i am stuck with 1.48 even if i downloaded and installed only the 1.49v. Maybe the champ is called 1.49 but the cars are 1.48, i don't know...

Here some pictures, and even if the spark with wings appears in the list and i select it, i can't drive it on track. Once i start a race i still have the wingless one.

View attachment 9907

View attachment 9908

Anyone can help me please or explain me what am i doing wrong? Thanks a lot!!

Here's my spec

Sabertooth 990fx
    AMD 1100T @ 3.8Ghz
    8gb Corsair 1333Mhz
    EVGA GTX 670 FTW Signature II
    Windows 7 Professional updated
    rFactor data and core installed in the same directory, not the original one (another HD, not C)

Before last update i drove the F2b with wings without any problem... :(

2. kaptainkremmen

kaptainkremmen Registered

When you select the car go to the 'tuning' menu and change to f22 B (first screenshot, between cancel and accept at the bottom)

3. Alfatester

Alfatester Registered

I knew i was doing something stupid!! Thanks man!! So the Series is 1.49 but cars 1.48? Everything is ok... Thx again!

4. rafnix

rafnix Registered

Again, is it possible to run spark f2 winged and non winged versions at the same time?
    It's possible with eve f1 cars but I have no luck with the f2s.

edit: it is, -for anyone else with such effect - delete a car specific folder inside ...\rFactor2\UserData\player\Settings

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2014