How to find the mods they are playing online?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jazz, Sep 14, 2013.

1. jazz

jazz Registered

Good morning, I istalled all the mods from isi's website but when I go online in the multiplayer people are playing other mods that I don't have. How I have to do to find these mods(cars and tracks)in order to play with them? Thank you all for the answers

2. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

3. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

How about supporting people that actually make mods !@! ffs
    http://www.ctdpworld.org/

See you in AC and FT, at least they won't butt gouge you or allow rips and their links.

Personally I think modders have a hide asking for donations let alone these sites that do nothing.

Over the years they slowly weaseled their way in.

If you do not want to do it for the love then go register the business with the tax department and stop ripping hobbyists.

4. Magzire

Magzire Registered

google.. its that easy :)

5. Jerry Luis

Jerry Luis Banned

some time i did enter on to a server that make the function getmod work, after Noel Hibbard posted something here
    but only downloaded half of the files and did not install what downloaded

6. teeds

teeds Registered

Most hosted servers will have a related site where you can download all the files needed to race in them. I just google the server name go to their sites download section and get what's needed. Another example, for all IsR servers mods, tracks and cars go to this section of our forum http://www.internationalsimracing.com/forum/index.php?board=98.0 and help yourself to the files to get you racing.

Teeds :)

7. Jim Beam

Jim Beam Registered

you keep promising...alas

8. jjcook

jjcook Registered

There are 2 answers.....1. if you have the cars and tracks being used all you need to do is hit 'getmod' in the browser window.....then you are good to go

2. if the cars and tracks are not installed, you will get an error when you hit 'getmod' and a list will appear showing what you are missing and an option to 'get components' (dont do it, as noted above you will miss files that way).....exit and check mod manager for the files you are missing...ie: tracks and or cars....most people are using the isi cars , ISR has a good track download site http://www.internationalsimracing.com/forum/index.php?board=65.0 but as suggested you can use google to find tracks or go to the locations page at this site under the mod section...after you get the parts , go back to mod manager and you can then install the mod

there is enough free content and will be ...dont waste your money to support hitchhikers, there are other worthy causes for your money....like....join a league and donate so they can provide a server to race on....

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2013
  9. alpha-bravo

alpha-bravo Registered

Yep first place for me to find rF2 public stuff :) .
    Take a look to Andy's blog (same site).
    Most of the stuff he tested before he put it online so you can read his expertice in the blog or some other news.

alex
    Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Tapatalk HD