CTDP championship manager NX for rFactor 2?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tukkeuma, Sep 10, 2013.

1. Tukkeuma

Tukkeuma Registered

Hello

I mentioned this program in another thread, but nobody probably notices it there, so i'm just going to make new thread of this topic.

Does anybody know if CTDP championship manager NX could be made to work in rFactor 2 and how? I'm talking about this: http://www.ctdp.net/csm.html
    I've tried both versions 2.1 and 2.3 but they didn't work. Any help would be appreciated :)

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2013
  2. MarcG

MarcG Registered

IIRC they're no longer working on this tool, best bet is to e-mail them directly and ask seeing as it was released in 2010, maybe they might re-start it for RF2.

3. Lenniepen

Lenniepen Registered

I don't think a championship manager like this would work for rF2.
    Since rF2 doesn't have a 'championship mode' there is nothing to 'manage' :rolleyes:

4. MarcG

MarcG Registered

I may of been thinking of a different Championship Editor that did everything externally, you simply loaded the qual & race results into it and voila...championship stuff, but when I tried it (albeit over a year ago probably) it did'nt work properly with RF2.

Champ R-esult it was called IIRC

5. James D. Bendy

James D. Bendy Registered

Put this request on the forum on our website, if it is possible, it may draw interest from Daniel to look into the possibilities.

6. Tukkeuma

Tukkeuma Registered

I tried to do that, but i can't register to your forum. There is no register button anywhere :confused: But i did send email directly, let's see if i'll get answer.

7. Tukkeuma

Tukkeuma Registered

I think it should work. This manager program just tells the game which tracks to run and in what order and then calculate the points. It doesn't manage existing championship but creates it's own.

8. James D. Bendy

We got your e-mail...I re-posted it on our mail call forum... so far no one has been on...with everyone's different time zones and work schedules, sometimes it is hard to make contact...I will talk to Daniel sometime this week...he has not been on recently...when I get an answer regarding any new planned development, I will let you know here or by e-mail...thanks

9. James D. Bendy

I also posted it on facebook...next step, Skype and Twitter...lol

10. James D. Bendy

Here is what Daniel Posted Back...you may have caught his interest... :)

"Daniel F. I dont own rf2 but assumed that it has built in such features. If not I'd be pleased to talk about an adaptation"

11. Tukkeuma

Tukkeuma Registered

That's great news! If you don't mind, keep us informed if there is any progress in this matter.

12. Sean_S36

Sean_S36 Registered