Pit request-icon is gone

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by JWE, Sep 7, 2013.

1. JWE

JWE Registered

Since build 298 I don't have a pit request-icon anymore (spanner). It didn't came back with build 300.

2. Paul Swire

Paul Swire Registered

We have also found in our server that when you request a pitstop while driving the EVE F1's there is no pit box in the pits. This is with ISI tracks.

It is there if you creep along to find it.

3. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Reported both

Sent from a mobile device using Tapatalk

4. Paul Swire

Paul Swire Registered

Just to add to this, I joined our server tonight. I was the only one in there at the time an I noticed my pit box was showing up this time. I hadn't changed anything so thought it strange for it to be working all of a sudden.

Then another member joined and he couldn't see his which was even stranger, so I could see mine be he couldn't see his. Others joined and no-one coud see the pit box except for me. I exited the game to change car and came back in now mine was gone. I then changed car back to the original one I had and the pit box was still missing.

How can something be there and then not without changing anything??

5. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

If its server related, perhaps. Thanks for extra info

Sent from a mobile device using Tapatalk

6. Fergy

Fergy Registered

I can confirm last night on our server the F1 Historic's would pitting was not possible. Auto pit stop was tested but has a few issues and is not ready for use. The main one being that cars auto drive into other pitted cars.

Is there any chance this could be looked at this week? SR4L are hoping to run round 1 of a new season.

7. Fergy

Fergy Registered

Seems our issue was track related in the vmod. In a new vmod with just one track installed it seems to have fixed the main problem. Just missing the spanner to indicate pitting now.