TOKYO CITY...conversion by....INTEL48

Discussion in 'Locations' started by ISR, Aug 7, 2013.

1. ISR

ISR Registered

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2013
  2. kimikaze

kimikaze Registered

Very good quality considering conversion. I can imagine, with Clios can be here very interesting races :) Thanks to all who contribute to this conversion.

3. ~IsR~Barabba

~IsR~Barabba Registered

I would like to know who uses our TAG, to put these tracks in this forum.
    ISR and absolutely extraneous to this,and do not take any responsibility in this regard.

Babs

4. INTEL48

INTEL48 Registered

could admins please remove this link for this track, as it is for private use, was not meant for public release as it is a GRID conversion and permission has not been gotten yet, until codemasters give permission, it will remain for private use also who is this ISR* dude, he is not part of the official ISR group.....he should be banned from ISI for this reason....and/or at least a warning from admins

cheers
    INTEL48

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2013
  5. Driven

Driven Registered

^^

Why did you release the track in a public forum at xfactor if it's meant to be for private use? It's your own actions that resulted in this.

6. Andreas Binz

Andreas Binz Registered

7. INTEL48

INTEL48 Registered

llldrivenlll.....it was posted in a private forum....not a public

8. Prodigy

Prodigy Registered

Maybe you have a rat inside your team :)

9. INTEL48

INTEL48 Registered

yes.....llldrivenlll is the rat

10. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

This guy ISR is new in this forum (aug 8) and looks like his only role is to post content not made/converted by himself.

Most modders perfectly know this forum and if they havent decided to publish their work here is due to a reason. It is clear he does not care if the conversion is legal or not. I think that he got a lucky shot with nuerburg since it was ISI original. This thread shows that unless something is done, he will keep on doing it. I will tell the admin of our web to see if his registered and permanently ban him unless he readily explains or apologises for doing it.

Enviado desde mi GT-I9505 usando Tapatalk 2

11. Driven

Driven Registered

I think you should check again INTEL that forum at xfactor is public lmao. Ill say it again its your own actions that cause it . So you must be the rat hahaha

12. INTEL48

INTEL48 Registered

ITS llldrivenlll.....he has caused lots of problems with other sites and has been banned from quite a lot, most have his IP address anyway, so he cant keep using different names.....very abusive person,

13. Abriel Nei

Abriel Nei Registered

I don't really get you Intel48. If you don't have permission why post it anywhere being private or public? If it is for private use only then I would think it shouldn't be posted anywhere. If you wanted then you should have given it to people you know in private. But you posted it on xfactor (and yes, that is a public forum, and the link is still there for everyone). You also posted it on IsR forum, that is also a public forum (but in the last edit, today, you have removed the link).

Also ISR is just a name, not a tag, people can have any name they want. And I don't see anywhere that he is saying that he is a member of the IsR group.

14. INTEL48

INTEL48 Registered

my mistake, I assumed both those forums were for members only, since found out today, they are not, so I have removed the links, and now have posted them in a MEMBERS ONLY, and passworded the links

15. Driven

Driven Registered

As usual your blaming others for your actions. Take responsibility for posting the link in a public place. I can tell you right now I didnt post the link here, why would I give you credit for something you didnt do.

16. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

I dont think you are right. I would think you posted it since you just registered in isiforums today and you knew where the link came from.

Anybody ( the so called rat) could upload content to public places but that does not give permission to others to post it where they want. Please ISI, verify if ISR and driven are the same person and if so act consequently.

Enviado desde mi GT-I9505 usando Tapatalk 2

17. ~IsR~Barabba

~IsR~Barabba Registered

18. Driven

Driven Registered

ISI will not verify as we are not the same person.

That is my point, you cant control what others do. As Abriel said if he wanted it for private use why post it in 2 public forums where you have no control what people will do with it. 1 public forum is bad enough but 2 thats just plain attention seeking and doubling your chances of trouble.

19. ~IsR~Barabba

~IsR~Barabba Registered

I agree Abriel.
    I felt to tell everyone that we ISR, we are not responsible for this and another thread, nothing more.
    Why the name of the user ISR, for many (even Spaskis believed we ISR) might mislead many users.

Babs:D

20. INTEL48

INTEL48 Registered

you just joined today llldrivenlll, and this ISR dude can verify for you!!!!!!!!!....I think you are the same person, just here to cause trouble....again