Something for the Aussies...... Thanks Supermario and SAF ;)

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by R1CHO, Jul 20, 2013.

1. R1CHO

R1CHO Registered

Yes we did have that for a while.. are you running positive front toe if so that may fix it otherwise im not sure as others with g25's havent had an issue that i'm aware of

2. Davy TASB

Davy TASB Registered

Here's something else (a bit off topic)for the Aussies on here.

[​IMG]

Have it!

:D

3. jimcarrel

jimcarrel Registered

Hey, these are great! Had a good time early this morning. I didn't do any tuning, just ran around with AI and it was quite a treat.
    Thank you for the mod.

4. R1CHO

R1CHO Registered

Hahahahah Cricket, what a waist of a bUTEiful afternoon lol sry but heard that from a pom himself :)

5. coops

coops Banned

Yeah were getting smashed by the poms everywhere, and by the v8 utes to now LOL.

6. Mydriaz

Mydriaz Registered

Great FFB, I can feel well the weight of the car.
    Thank you.

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I9100 avec Tapatalk

7. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

Thanks for this mod. Some feedback if I may:

ffb is quite heavy compared to other cars...maybe it suppose to be like it, don't really know these cars.

tyre sounds could be improved imo.

goes over the limit pretty quickly...again, don't know if realistic or not.

Why can't I change brake pressure... could be much better if I could lower it.

good start, I could imagine fun close racing with these.

8. R1CHO

R1CHO Registered

FFB.. is a hard one I know some that do say its heavy and some that say its light .. I may have to set different ffb settings in the upgrades area so people can adjust a bit more..I'm actually turning my FFB up Higher than what I do on other mods

Tyre sounds are from the original rf1 version as are all the sounds ..The brake pressure is understandable I actually unlocked the pressure in a test version but a UTE doesn't have adjustable brake pressure so we put it back ... Ummm goes over the limit not sure what thats in reference to.. :) tyre sound? .... But yes close door to door racing in these already!!

Thx for the input from evryone

9. Coanda

Coanda Registered

G'Day,

Having some real fun with this mod. Good stuff. On your default setup the FFB for me is touch more heavy the ISI GTs however I am on top of it with peddle-map plugin to ensure no FFB clipping. It feels good and believable on my CSR e.

Some early feedback. I love the throaty V8 sound & enjoy the lightened backend stepping out which keeps me on my toes. Good fun. Could the paint variants (A,B,C,D) be moved to the upgrades/variants option rather than being listed as separate vehicles? IMHO this bloats the vehicle spinner view and makes the opponent filter a little messy.

If upgrades are on the horizon I would love to see some more focus put on the cockpit. More individual 3d objects and better hi-res textures etc... This would add a little gravy to a very nice mod.

Cheers again,

mm

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2013
  10. R1CHO

R1CHO Registered

A,B,C,D variants are slightly different paint jobs whether it be a couple of logos or on some a total different paint job

These i couldnt get to load as skins for the actual car as they have seperate files ..1 for top parts and 1 for the sides And I'm not sure if they canned be skinned just yet until a new template is made on 1 file for the whole car then the existing skins may have to be redone also ......unless there is a way you can Name both files with the ALT reference and not have them show up as seperate skins IE utebody_11 utebodyextra1_ 11 into utebody_11_ALT utebodyextra1_11_ALT
    and i agree it does make it messy will sort something out.

textures need alot of work but will be played with
    extra parts i will not only have to make but problably should ask SAF or mario if i can add them first ;)

thx ming

11. Coanda

Coanda Registered

Cheers R1CHO for getting back pal, I opened my eyes a little harder and did notice the subtle variants so I re-worded my post. That all makes sense & I appreciate you looking into it for us all ;)

Regarding the cockpits, excellent, to smoothen out the dash particularly around the instrument cluster would be gold. I'm guessing few extra pollies are needed. Curious is it hard to get the tachos working?

Also, I am just starting to get into vehicle modelling myself, are there many experts like yourself kicking around Victoria? I may need to call on them in the future for some advice etc...

cheers

mm

12. R1CHO

R1CHO Registered

Expert... rofl but thanks... I'm not sure about vic but aus does have some talent out there ... Tacho's had a crack and failed so moved on will be looking into them also as I drive cockpit so I understand how annoying it can be

13. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

I might have clipping, not sure how it feels though, but the steering doesn't feel smooth atm (like with most other cars). I tested it on DTM Brands Hatch track so might be track related also because it was very bumpy track. Have to play around with different ffb settings and different tracks.

14. MarcG

MarcG Registered

awesome will download these later thanks, Shame about the shockingly poor thread title...but as your so bad at cricket I'll let you off ;)

15. Jello

Jello Registered

Woohoo, IsR had a server up. Nice work guys on the mod. I unfortunately am currently away & not able to load it up & play :(.

16. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

This mod is fantastic. the tire sounds are the best of any mod made in any sim to date IMHO. I can't wait to race these, I think they are going to be a blast!

17. Black Dice

Black Dice Registered

This is very cool. Thanks

However rFactor crashes when I try to run a full field of 30. Anybody else having this issue. It has happened at Melbourne and Barbagallo. Offline testing

18. Marvin Morgan

Marvin Morgan Registered

Now I know where you've been hiding all this time R1CHO. I'll definitely download this baby and give it a spin.

EDIT: Just tried it. Love it!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2013
  19. R1CHO

R1CHO Registered

not that ive heard ok for me

20. R1CHO

R1CHO Registered

Yeah m8 been busy .... keen to get back on the track for a spin