Missing Sparks

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by steveluppino, Jul 20, 2013.

1. steveluppino

steveluppino Registered

Does everyone have sparks in their rFactor2? Mine has missing sparks. I have the latest build. I have enabled "Spark" in my plr. folder and checked it in my track folder but I cant get them to work. I have even set the ride hide down and can hear the vehicle scrubbing.

I have seen a previous thread related to rfactor 1 that I couldn't follow that much.

I was wondering if there is something I must have missed.

2. o0thx11380o

o0thx11380o Registered

I dont have any sparks either... I also have never had the spotter say anything, in any build :(

3. Johannes Rojola

Johannes Rojola Registered

All cylinders are fine.

4. PLAYLIFE

PLAYLIFE Registered

IIRC, sparks were a function of circuit detail (or was there a special effects setting?) from settings menu in rF1. Don't know if it's the same for this, but try putting your equivalent details settings to full. Just a thought, I unfortunately can't try it now.

5. Eaglerapids

Eaglerapids Registered

I thought I was the only one, I've never heard of anyone else having this issue.

6. kaptainkremmen

kaptainkremmen Registered

Until recent builds the majority of people never heard anything. Recently a few more people have been hearing just lap times. All very quiet.

This is the first I've seen on the forum that anyone has heard more than this. It is a known issue that seems to be improving but it is a bit of an adventure to try and find who hears what and why.