Megane 1,44 (little) bugs

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by Andreas Binz, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Andreas Binz

Andreas Binz Registered

Pic1 shows the mirror in extern view. The mirrors show me the wrong side. In my situation i see in the right mirror the curbs, but this is impossible..
    Pic2 shows the rev meter. It shows 636 rpm ! I miss one number.. 6360 rpm is right.

The video show the AI with megane. These crashes is this normal ? I think this is a Megane problem ?!

2. Minibull

Minibull Member

For the RPM's, i bet the Frenchies do things on a x100 scale, rather than the more conventional x1000

3. Magus

Magus Registered

I've just noticed so not sure if it is due to the new Build or whether this was happening before, but the Megane drops my FPS down by 15-20 on any track I choose. It is similar to the T5 mod by URD, in that it is a FPS killer for me, but with the Megane I'm uncertain if it was always like this. All other ISI cars and tracks run at a smooth 60fps with 20AI on my settings apart from this. I've tried turning down player and opponent details one notch but made no difference at all.

EDIT: Just run more tests and found the same to be true for the Nissan GT-R. Also, but to a lesser degree (around 10fps drop), on F1 & Renault F3.5.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2013
  4. lenyj1963

lenyj1963 Registered

I concur. When driven the fps drops 15-25 with the Megane.

5. o0thx11380o

o0thx11380o Registered

The megane causes no frame rate problems for me. I have a GTX 680 and a quad core CPU from a few years ago. 12 gigs ram.

6. MikeeCZ

MikeeCZ Registered

The mirrors in external view are not really mirrors, they are highly reflective material to simulate mirrors, they dont actually mirror.. difficult to explain :-D in most of the games mirrors are simply . black in external view or.. they have fake diffuse texture that looks like ... glass a bit..
    The AI crashing is not Megane problem, but AI path problem on the track, they simply take too much of that very high curb, it will happen exactly same to you if you will go over that curb like that, it kicks you off the ground, i suppose dont race AI on Blackwood