Rock Ring [WIP]

Discussion in 'Locations' started by Jepsertti, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Jepsertti

Jepsertti Registered

Hello! :) Maybe sad news for them who are looking forward to the track, it will not get released at 1st of August. The track will be delayed due to making quality better and also some track profile changes and new ideas for placing objects etc. :) So, the track will surely get released, but it will take a little longer because of the new innovations. Hope you all keep following for new updates with the track! :)

2. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

Take your time. There are plenty of tracks in rf2 already. At this time I think we need quality content. Keep up the good work!

3. Jepsertti

Jepsertti Registered

Well, just to say already, this will not be really great quality track. Well, depends how you think of good quality. Of course it's pretty much up to rF2 basic standards, but this isn't anything close to Virtua_LM or feels3, mainly due to Bobs Track Builder I'm making the track with. For my next track in future, I will learn 3DS Max and try to come up with something much better :) But it isn't awkward quality, maybe good/basic quality is best term for this track. :)

4. jimcarrel

jimcarrel Registered

Hey, quit putting yourself down. Let the complainers do that!

5. Jepsertti

Jepsertti Registered

Haha, yeah, true, I should be happy that I've even made this, when I started with 0 knowledge of BTB or track modding 2 and half months ago :D

6. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

Hurries are never good travel mates. Take your time and enjoy. We for sure can wait for some days longer.

Enviado desde mi GT-I9505 usando Tapatalk 2