Thrustmaster T500 RS Ferrari GTE Wheel Add-On Ferrari 458 Challenge Edition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by smithaz, Jun 19, 2013.

1. smithaz

smithaz Registered

2. perplex

perplex Registered

got this. little bit small in diameter... its just 70% replica, but i can live with that.

much better to have moving paddles imo. in corners its sometimes different with static paddles so im really happy about that add-on.

3. Brack Jabham

Brack Jabham Registered

Not available in Oz yet, but ordered mine from the US. Love it

4. smithaz

smithaz Registered

Oops I thought this was a big scoop, i hadn't seen the front of it before now, but i see there are some decent quality photos over the internet now. This wheel add-on is good news though, it makes the T500 now a viable option to upgrade to.

5. MJP

MJP Registered

Insidesimracing.tv did a review earlier this month.

6. Spinelli

Spinelli Banned

This wheel makes me want to get a T500 even more.

The standard bigger wheel for racecars with bigger wheels, GT3 cars, more production based racers, regular road cars, and rally cars. Its absolutely perfect for rally and road cars with the non-moving paddles.

The F1 wheel for moder day F1 cars obviously, and for other cars that use similiar wheels like I think DTM cars, prototypes, some other open wheelers etc.

The new Ferrari 458 Challenge rim, being smaller, is PERFECT for older F1 cars like pretty much any 1060s-early to mid 1990s open wheelers, and many other racecars from the same time period. Also perfect for lower end open wheelers, including current ones, like the Skippy, F3 cars, etc. I am so glad they made it smaller, now the 3 wheels really cover an even greater amount of cars. It covers such a high range of racers