driver swap and TrackIR

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Axe, Jun 18, 2013.

1. crz

crz Registered

I said it before but I want to make it more clear: This issue exists since rF1 (at least the TrackIR issue), I wouldn't expect it to be corrected in the near future.

2. Jdz

Jdz Registered

Would be nice to have long standing problems addressed. (y)

3. lopsided

lopsided Registered

Hey Guys, I didn't want to start a new thread just for this question, plus I was hoping it might bring more attention to your driver swap/Track iR issues.

I've been using SimVibe with my transducers since Christmas 2013 and like GTClub_wajdi mentioned, I just don't want to race with out it.

I just started to run rf2 again and have an issue.
    After I open SimVibe and chose rF2, clicking anywhere within the SimVibe interface/screen would cause SimVibe to CTD (rf2 only). I tried a lot of obvious "repairs", not knowing if it was the game, the SimVibe software, something on my system etc.
    Ultimately I discovered the only way I can use it successfully is to open rf2 first (just the initial opening screen), then chose rf2 in SimVibe, then start rf2. And that is the only order I was able to run it successfully. I have had some games force me to Alt/Tab out of game and attach SimVibe to a running game but when I attempted that method this time, SimVibe would crash within seconds of the plugin loading and the transducers started kicking.

Have any of you had similar experiences?

Thanks for any info. or tips.
    :)
    Bailey

4. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

Yes, I had this issues last year and I think that I stopped having this by switching from the extension mode to the chassis mod, but I'm not really sure about this.

5. MerlinC

MerlinC Registered

+1

Still an open issues. PlugIns still do not get loaded when doing driver swap.

6. Nicolas Pailhes

Nicolas Pailhes Registered

Hello,

Still no news of ISI on this?
    I have a track ir and simvibe software that I can not use it on endurance races.