Sector Times

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by Coanda, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Coanda

Coanda Registered

G'Day,

It would be nice to see the fields (AI included) sector times whilst in the garage. I also like the F1 colour system but I am guessing there maybe some copyright issues...

Cheers

mm

2. Minibull

Minibull Member

Right click on which ever car you want to see detailed lap info for. It will change the screen to show you all the laps that car has done and all the sector times. Outlaps are shown too.
    Is that what you are after?

3. Coanda

Coanda Registered

Cheers minibull I learnt a new UI feature. Yeah its kind of what I was after, I think it would be nice to have an option to switch to this view for all drivers etc...

Thanks again.

4. clevytr6

clevytr6 Registered

I think he means and what I want to watch is the other cars live , driving around the track, with sector times relative to the fastest lap time displayed on the screen. Watch F1 or ANY qualifying on TV and you'll see what we are talking about.

5. JGraf

JGraf Registered

enter your own car (click race) and sit in your stall, cycle thru (num pad +/-) to any driver on the track to see live sector times.

6. clevytr6

clevytr6 Registered

OK thanks. I guess that will work good enough.

7. Coanda

Coanda Registered

Thanks for the tip however I would like to see a list of all drivers and there sector times whilst being in garage mode. We shouldn't have to go into race mode and cycle through each car on track to only get that current cars sector time.

8. Luc Devin

Luc Devin Registered

Additional tab in the garage where there shall the INTERMEDIATE, yes to be nice
    +1

9. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

And while we're at it... a way to have sector time pop up in cockpit (Red/Green) just for a moment... permanent HUD items I find really distracting.

10. Luc Devin

Luc Devin Registered

Google translation:
    Course and they will redo the cars just to insert a light color lol.
    It's not very interesting and it distracts, it is best and then turned back to stand, which is more logical. and at worst be two and gives intermediate

Lol real version:
    Bien sur et ils vont refaire les voitures juste afin d'inserer une lumiere de couleur lol.
    C'est pas très interessant et cela déconcentre, le mieux est de tourné et ensuite revenir au stand, ce qui est plus logique. et au pire être deux et un donne les intermédiaires