Tire temps telemetry

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by spizone, Jun 9, 2013.

1. spizone

spizone Registered

Im looking for some kind of data lap graph software or something similar. What i want is a graph of the
    lap that captures my tire temps throughout. Is this possible in rF2?
    Searching through the forums, ive come across the motec plugin, is this my only option and does it still
    work with the current build of rF2.
    Freeware, payware, does not matter as i really want something like this.

2. Alesi

Alesi Registered

motec the best choice. all u need i`ll find in motec

3. spizone

spizone Registered

@Alesi - Ive downloaded MotecI2 Standard app and have placed these 2 files in my rF2 plugin dir (MoTeC.Interpreter.dll, libxml2.dll), but when i start driving on the trk nothing happens, am i supposed to activate the plugin while on trk ?
    Any advice will be appreciated, my 1st time playing around with this software.

4. crz

crz Registered

5. BrokkelPiloot

BrokkelPiloot Registered

You can press ctrl + M in-game to activate/deactivate the Motec plugin. You just have to wait for the logo in the upperleft corner to disappear. If it is on and you return to pits it stops automatically. Also you should download the template in the second post crz mentioned. You can also change settings in MotecPlugin.ini in the root folder of rF2. Which is convenient to specify a custom LOG folder.

6. Alesi

Alesi Registered

es. u should activate motec when u out garage. also u need a good motec project and understanding of what i`ll see on those graphics in motec when analyzing)))

7. spizone

spizone Registered

Its all working now, thx guys.
    For the moment all i want to do now is analyze my tire temps throughout my lap and the standard version im using is perfect for now. Later on when things become more advance which im sure it will, will get the pro version.