Formula Renault 3.5 v1.43 released.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 88mphTim, May 23, 2013.

1. Flaux

Flaux Registered

Do you have the steering sensitive slider at 100%?

2. perplex

perplex Registered

yes it is at 100 % and i just joined an other server with Megane installed and everything is fine without any changes made..

so i wanna say i got the same problem with no synch steering wheel in fr 3.5 1.43 ... hardware input for example 180° and wheel moves just due to about ~ 150°...

3. Muxi-Mux

Muxi-Mux Registered

There could be really a little error with the steering ratio: the menu says 450° but the in-car the wheel just turns 380°.

4. perplex

perplex Registered

ohh yeah thanks for that. seems to work :) but its just a workaround i guess.. should be a bug ?!

5. Jello

Jello Registered

Good stuff Tim :).

6. 10speed

10speed Registered

They fixed the sound! :) Honestly, I didn't believe this would happen any time.

7. Minibull

Minibull Member

Finding times to have changed quite a lot now, maybe because of the new build and car versions. 1:46.3XX-4XX used to be quite reasonable at Malaysia, now it seems to be in the 1:49 mark. Maybe more practice is needed with the new car version, dunno. Crazy different, and a good challenge.

Trying to get feeling with the throttle on initial corner exit is quite hard now too, like the throttle lags or something. Like you start to feed in the power and there is no noticeable drive, then a teeny bit later, it appears with a whallop.

8. kaptainkremmen

kaptainkremmen Registered

You may have done the same as me and accidentally turned steering assist on. It would have been disabled in the server.

I'm going to disable that damn key. :)