Calling CSW owners

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ccjcc81, May 15, 2013.

1. Cracheur

Cracheur Registered

hmm, I would try lowering the dampening... it should not be that high as you might loose a lot of effects. (i use 0 or 10... nor more)

2. adaptable1

adaptable1 Registered

It rattles a little bit for me, but not enough to be distracting. Time to find that screw....

3. ccjcc81

ccjcc81 Registered

I sent Fanatec a ticket on their website yesterday and got an email today saying that my new wheel is in the mail. I am to send the old one back when I get the new one, then they will reimburse me for shipping. That is some phenomenal customer service. I will be buying more of their products. Got my eye on that fancy new shifter...

4. sg333

sg333 Registered

Just last week I had an issue with a pin falling off my formula rim. I had a replacement 4 days later. Ive never experienced customer service like that. Top class.

5. Flatspotter

Flatspotter Registered

Mine rattled a fair amount, but I thought the screw was just for shipping. I dug the screw out of the box, installed it, and now the wheel is nice and tight. Thanks for the tip!

6. jajp999

jajp999 Registered

was thinking of upgrading my GT3RS wheel to the CWS + the formula rim bur this thread has me concerned ----- don't think I would be happy spending 600 Euros and end up with a rattle wheel

7. thuGG

thuGG Registered

Believe me, CSW will be much better in every way than GT3RS. Also there is no rattling when you use the screw, and even without it it's not much of an issue.

8. Spiel

Spiel Registered

AW: Calling CSW owners

+1

9. gagipro

gagipro Registered

here no screw needed

But awaiting a REALLY GOOD exchange about the CSW configuration, the windows configuration, whever to use fanaleds or not, the wheel configuration & the controller.ini. -10000 or +10000? Where?

There are so many way the wheel behaviour can be wrong, at the price of such a hardware : the manufacturer should work with ISI to help us at describing the correct way to configure our sim devices !!!

Hope someone serious, ever from ISI or Fanatec, will read this !!! OR BOTH !!!