problem with barcelona track

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by bonetis, May 15, 2013.

1. bonetis

bonetis Registered

good night guys!

I'm having problems to run the Barcelona track with rfactor 2 I have the 2.2 version in packges and installed! but when I try to run it in rfactor 2 it close and returns to windows..... I don't know what to do! can you help me? I will apreciate your answers! thanks!

2. Isarmann

Isarmann Registered

How far do you get before the crash? Does the track load all the way, such that everything looks fine--- but crashes only when you click the "Race" button?

3. bonetis

bonetis Registered

first time it crshed when I click the "race" button. I uninstall rfactor2 and install it again and the problem disapear. But the track "barcelona 2.2" looks like a 1995 game...... there isn't a good track for barcelona "montmelo" in rfactor 2?

4. Isarmann

Isarmann Registered

Off of the top of my head, my recollection is that there are only the quick-and-dirty conversions of Barcelona out there right now; but I thought I had heard someone was working on a high-quality one.

So, I believe it's on that list of soon-to-be-available in a good version, right now available in a so-so version, tracks.

5. racechicken

racechicken Registered

Have that problem with some tracks too.
    The track will loaded without problems into the viewer. So i think the problem comes after loading the track and will be initiated by one of the files which rfactor2 loads after the .scn. maybe tdf, aiw. My idea is that somewhat inside the tdf goes wrong. (?)
    - What is the chronology if rfactor loads the track?
    - Can rf2 crashing with tdf issues?

rf2 in DevMod doesn´t really crashing..it stucks while loading and can´t create a usefull logfile. Any ideas? :confused: