rf2 problem

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by tinet, May 13, 2013.

1. tinet

tinet Registered

hello, my name is Martin and I own a license of rFactor 2.
    From about three weeks ago I have a problem with rFactor 2.
    explain the problem from the first step and if anyone knows what the problem is.

- I run the rFactor 0654 launcher.
    - I click single player or online racing (as the problem is happening with both) and leaves the server list.
    - Choose the server you want to play and the vehicle.
    - Load circuit and leaves the screen where all the runners down and when you click on the icon racing game closes and a message that says "rFactor 2 has stopped working, Windows is looking for the problem "

I uninstalled and installed the game, I reinstalled the windows7 from the beginning and have not solved the problem. I lowered the video settings and no play does not work.
    I have the latest version of rFactor 2 and my trjeta video is a RADEON HD 7700 and I have the latest drivers were installed.
    not sure what else to do, see if someone can help me, thanks

2. Dave-NRT

Dave-NRT Registered

Tinet:

Have you tried, right clicking on the dedicated.exe, and making sure you have it set to run as Administrator?

Dave

3. Isarmann

Isarmann Registered

Just to be clear (the last step is somewhat confusingly written); you are crashing out when you click the "Race" icon, in the final screen, right? So you can see the other competitors in the list, and your own view in the upper-right? And all looks well until you click race, then crash to desktop--- is this correct?

4. Dave-NRT

Dave-NRT Registered

I have the same problem when trying to load with three screens...2 screens does the same...I have to open my monitor settings, and select just 1 LG 2742 (27 inch)

Loads every time just fine when I only select 1 screen

Just a thought...

Tinet: How many monitors are you trying to use?

Dave

5. tinet

tinet Registered

hello isarmann
    I can see in the upper right my vehicle (if multiplayer mode jumps directly to the desktop), and when I click the icon "race" skip to the desktop with misatge "Widows has found an unknown error"

6. tinet

tinet Registered

hello Dave-NRT

I only have one monitor

7. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

What circuit? Have you checked your version of Mills (if this is the cause) track is not corrupted?

8. tinet

tinet Registered

does all the tracks, do you think the problem may sell the ir millsmetro track?
    I installed version 1.2, 1.3 and 1.43

9. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Personally I would uninstall mods I'm not using, but that's not an easy option right now with the rfmods still out there. If you don't use the cars which 1.2 and 1.3 came with, I'd remove those. Yes, the 1.4 version of Mills did have some corruption when first posted.

10. tinet

tinet Registered

I found the problem!!! I have to uninstall all the packs 1.0 isi (formula masters , formula 2, formula 3.5 and Clio) and the game works again
    thanks