Updated/Released track content (1.4)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 88mphTim, May 10, 2013.

1. Kknorpp001

Kknorpp001 Banned

2. Muxi-Mux

Muxi-Mux Registered

Has anyone else these neon-colored atom-grass at Mills?
    I noticed this since the first version of Mills and guessed it will be fixed at some point.
    But its still in Mills 1.4x

View attachment 7630

3. BazzaLB

BazzaLB Registered

Yeah, I think its supposed to represent spray on grass or something. Not as atomic-neon as it used to be though :)

4. Justin Time

Justin Time Registered

in the 1.43 version of the Portugal track i can only choose the Grand Prix layout where is the GT layout gone? must i deinstall the 1.2 version at first?

5. tjc

tjc Registered

I never had the older Mills installed and all layouts in the 1.43 version are available to me.

Uninstall the older version(s) unless they are needed for anything...

6. rodger

rodger Registered

I deleted the old versions now everything runs great except I'm getting slowdowns with the Portugal track. Kind of like a delay for a split second.

7. tjc

tjc Registered

Others have reported stuttering on Portugal and Mills I think since the updates came along but not heard people talking about slow downs... I get the occasional slow down myself but I`ve had that for some builds now and I think it`s really because I need to upgrade my rig.

I do see some "bugs" with the new stuff when watching replays though. Some pop ups and car interiors vanishing for a split second.

8. rodger

rodger Registered

I guess I mean short stuttering. I run 2 gtx 570 sli. The only track that I see this happening is at the new Portugal, every other track is smooth as silk. Really don't think it's my computer.

9. tjc

tjc Registered

I wasn`t saying I think your stuttering is because of your rig, I was saying my stuttering is down to my rig imo and as I`ve said, so far, I`ve experienced no problems with the new updates.

10. KILL BILL

KILL BILL Registered

I have a problem. When loading tracks MillsMetro1.43 any configuration , displays this error...
    Removed the old version, reinstalled the new one, but did not help... View attachment 7789

11. MJP

MJP Registered

Looks like you got one of the early downloads like I did which were corrupt, I had to turn off verification to get it to install but got that error when trying to load the track. Solved it by redownloading the track, the corrupt version and the good version both have the same filesize but they don't have the same checksum.

12. KILL BILL

KILL BILL Registered

Thank you helped! And I downloaded again, but noticed that the size is the same and was not reinstall :)