Matcher Status: Mod ID is invalid

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by Steve Serpant, Apr 27, 2013.

1. Steve Serpant

Steve Serpant Registered

Hi all im having a problem with starting a server. I can make a server with 1960's F1 by using the old package and it starts fine, me and my friends can find it and join no problem, but when I try and use the new downloads 1.49v (all the 1960's stuff) along with the vMod for multiplayer I get this message on the Matcher Status Mod ID is invalid. Ive have try to find the solution on the forum but im just getting confused is anyone else having this problem or have any advice on how I go about fixing it ?

2. roar

roar Registered

Same problem here, "Mod ID is invalid" when trying to host 1960's server. Other mods are working OK.

3. Steve Serpant

Steve Serpant Registered

Hi roar I've noticed on the mp lobby that there is only servers running the 1.1 version of 1960's not the new component 1.4x content, same with the new clio and the vette so im thinking that we need a new build before we can use the component content updates, just a theory though.

4. MJP

MJP Registered

As you've found the (v1.49?) vMod for the new 60's content isn't valid (probably didn't register properly) so you'll either have to make your own vMod or use someone elses. There's one here post #164 that should do the job.

5. Steve Serpant

Steve Serpant Registered

Hi MJP thanks for the info but I've already made and registered my own vMod and that didn't work and I've also just tested the vMod that was made by Mauro in the post #164 and they all do the same thing Mod ID Invalid ??

OK forget that

I forgot to uninstall the isi vMod and install Mauro's vMod which I have just done it works a treat thanks MJP and big thanks to Mauro for the vMod

Im now thinking I don't know how to make vMods lol

Thanks again guys.

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2013