Barbagallo 2012 v0.3

Discussion in 'Locations' started by WheelNut, Apr 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WheelNut

WheelNut Banned

lol the tyre bundle thing was a joke
    you do know nothing about nothing look where you live for fsake act that in it's self says it all
    i know enough to convert the tracks i want to drive on and not wait for someone else to do them unlike someone i can think of so i guess i have more of a clue than you lol
    if i wanted to make new textures or models i would
    the new pit area made it's self dh its a magical 3dsmax scene that creates its own pit area models i think you gota say abracadabra pitarea lol
    as stated i only used feels stuff to see how things worked and forgot they were even on there
    i don't have to share the tracks i have done if thats what you would like
    no skin off my nose m8 i proffer to drive around them myself rather than getting them up to a standed for sharing anyway

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2013
  2. motojase171

motojase171 Registered

well i like your track conversions till we get a scratch built one of feels quality :) keep up the good work and ignor the knobs lol

3. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Please try to always get permission for usage of anyone else's content, no matter what it is. I got a bunch of reports from this thread, as if there is no permission, I really wouldn't want it posted here. Thanks.

4. Satangoss

Satangoss Registered

... and, it'd be good to re-export all trees but using "pointy normals" in Gmotor Max tab. They'll look much better.

5. MarcG

MarcG Registered

Firstly, thanks for the track, downloaded but probably wont race on it for a bit!

Secondly, its OK to use someone elses stuff for your own private work as who the hell is gonna know right?!
    If you forgot those textures were in there when releasing to the Public then thats fair enough we all forget things in life, it happens, removing or asking permission to include them in future updates is the way to go with that afterwards though. Good to see feels is so forgiving on that front :)

Thirdly, One thing that got to me with rF1 was track converters/makers releasing half finished tracks and never returning to fix them up, I sincerely hope you're not in that same boat Wheelnut as Hidden Valley still needs some work. Would hate to see you skip from track to track and never "finish" any of them, your call of course but just hoping you're not "one of them track converters" ;)

6. Max

Max Registered

hey Tim, what about people charging for cars that "look" like real world cars, they are stealing others work and have no permission, and ask for money? yet you let them peddle their wares?? That is amazing to me.

Lol, gonna get banned again. It's shocking really what is allowed here and what is not. Like a track made by codies in another thread, locked because you say it is an unacceptable source/ And just because I am trying to understand, how do you allow others to ask money for ripping off BMW's and other cars? If dude changes some signs and trackside crap for a track, how is it any different from some clown changing some "emblems" on a car and charging money for it, yet you allow it?

Whatever, I know the answer. Man I gotta stay away from these forums. This is just too bothersome to me. I know it's easier to ban me then to answer the question, so enjoy yourself. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2013
  7. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

+1

8. WheelNut

WheelNut Banned

m8 i'm over this bs the track has like 4or 5 crappy textures lol
    grass_multi01========== woooo a grass texture like all other grass textures
    grassmain01_spc ======== this ones even better its a black texture yes thats right a black texture that must be so hard to f------------ make do you really consider this yours lol lol lol lol f-----------i'm still laughing so you copyrighted a black texture did ya what a load of s-------
    grassmain01_nm ========= this must be hard to make you apply a f------------nvidia filter to the main grass in photoshop so again do you really consider this yours to its nvidia's they made it lol lol lol f-------- this s---------- funny m8

the road textures feels said he used isi textures so do i have to ask for special permission from isi to use there road textures when i read on this forum people could use them
    if i search google i can find the same textures so do i just rename them to lol
    so what can i use of isi's do i have to ask for special permission to use the cornerworkers i added night lighting a few years back so do i need to ask for special permission to use an omni ------------------

sand texture who rake's the sand like that
    the original is much better so if i meant to use these someone slap me

as i stated i used those textures to see how things worked like 9 months ago forgot they were there
    i will be removing them i don't want to get anyone's nickers a few people seem to be wearing in a not lololol
    next you will be telling me i can't use isi tracks or anyone else's to see how things work what textures have alpha's what one's don't what textures use what numbers and why f------you don't own the numbers to do ya lolololo
    i got news for you and its all bad dudettes lol lol lol
    i will use what i want when i want
    what can you do a whole lot of nothing
    not let me share my tracks here as if i give a f--------------------------------- its not me missing out
    you could try legal proceedings lol lol lol lol but
    we aussies have a saying m8
    you can't get blood out of stone so again i don't give a f--------------------------
    so have fun wasting your money lol
    wheres the copyright documentation for these 4 or 5 textures anyway and as for the road textures you've already lost --------------------

now lets get onto support here from isi when it comes to converting a track
    the thing is its non existing
    if i post for advice on something here in modding help none of the people here like feels or luc or any of the other ------- from isi help out but as soon as they see a standed texture that anyone can get from google and think its theres lol lol lol
    they come out the woodwork

maybe you should be concentrating on getting your aiw editor to work or maybe norainzones or maybe raindrops on the windscreen or maybe the performance of a out dated dx9 i can't think of them all but i'm sure if you all put your mind to it you will come up with thousands of things more important than someone using some standed textures anyone can get from google
    all this really does show ya who has a stick up there -----

to the others
    yeah i am m8 thats why i have an update version of this track a couple days after i shared it and have been slowly adding stuff to hiddenvalley and the ai but we all know how the aiw editor works
    oh thats right its broken and you have to leave the game after every step or the connection from the pit path and main goes shooting off the side to isi mars lol yeah thx for the help isi
    also queensland winton and sandown
    but it looks like you's will be waiting for feels or luc or someother ------from here to do these tracks have fun waiting for them lol

as for the trees thx m8 i will give that ago on the billboarded trees i got working again
    no thx to anyone here

make what you want out of all the lines
    what a joke this place is
    dudettes now that is a classic and it suits so many people here to a t

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2013
  9. coops

coops Banned

point made but could have done without the swearing and you would probably get a better response from ppl.

10. WheelNut

WheelNut Banned

like i said i'm over it you try and share tracks and all the pantie wearers come out the closet
    there is no swearing if you want to put a swear word on those lines thats completely up to you
    i don't need a response from these type of people i can picture how these -------- walk now with a big stick up there -----thinking there better than everyone else but its only a thought in there own mind
    people claiming a black textures theres thats the funniest s-------- i have ever heard
    and the grassmulti looks like it came from the free texture site he posted lol lol

11. DeM

DeM Registered

Good event with the Track. I see Brake markers are not in working , be it an oversight or still to be fixed.

12. WheelNut

WheelNut Banned

DeM what do you mean by the brake markers are not working
    i can see some sort of bug with them at night they flicker i'm not going to waste my time and ask people here why

13. DeM

DeM Registered

Have no numbers on them, say you drivr down the Hill on to Turn 4, the Brake markers have no numbers on the left side, signs are there but numbers are not.

14. WheelNut

WheelNut Banned

i just did a quick lap there all there for me
    you mean when your going into the bowl hey

15. DeM

DeM Registered

Yes Sir, looks like a bowl

16. WheelNut

WheelNut Banned

yeah i double checked there defiantly there for me
    oh by the way to the people with the stick lodgement problem lol i typed 50 100 and 150 on a white texture there mine know one is to use them
    and the colours on the back there mine to so don't use those colours
    lololololololololololololol

17. lbird

lbird Registered

Look Wheelnut, i appreciate it big time if somebody produces content for rF2. But please take a minute and think about your style of writing posts here and talking about using textures created by other modders, no matter how simple they may seem to you. Feel free to ignore my post, but thinking about it may benefit the general tone and attitude of this thread....

18. WheelNut

WheelNut Banned

look m8 i didn't share the track for your appreciation nor to be told i stole something thats not theres
    textures claimed to be made by others that i can find on google and the free site he posted does he own that site if he does he shouldn't share them for others to use i think your allowed to use those free textures frm that site
    clicking ok to make a bump map i 'll make one right now oh f---------------it looks the same
    ill make my black spec to right now for ya oh no it looks the same to
    so now i have made a bump and spec that will look like anyone else's bump and spec if they made it
    but here's the thing i own it now don't use them yours looks the same as mine now
    lololololololool

19. martymoose

martymoose Registered

Did you use commercial fonts or hand written ones as I dont think you have the rights to any commercial fonts, also are the colours you derived from mixing crushed Beatles or are they from the Adobe RGB pallet as there could be some issues there :eek: Still that beetle method may be owned by Monsanto so your likely screwed either way.

I do understand seeking permission for some things is the recommended method and is the way things are done in open source software. Though I am yet to see any car or track mod with a complete readme file listing all sources for each image, texture or model used including any possible inspirations for each artistic design. Sure completely ripping others stuff is not a good thing but overall things being shared more wouldn't be a bad thing. If there is something you dont want anyone to have any rights to just completely encrypt your mas files. Though in the end having things more open and shareable will help others learn from those before them and if ISI completely locked all their content pretty much everyone would be lost and have no idea where how things should be done.

20. WheelNut

WheelNut Banned

lololol marty i used ants i asked mother nature for permission to crush some ants up for a the almighty black texture
    seeking permission for what
    he needs to seek my permission to use the bump and spec now m8 i remade them and he's looks like mine

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.