ClubSport V2 Throttle Issue?

Discussion in 'Hardware Building/Buying/Usage Advice' started by kidx86, Apr 12, 2013.

1. kidx86

kidx86 Registered

the throttle is not fully full when i push the gas i am using club sports v2 could my install of windows be the issue?

2. coops

coops Banned

i dont think so.. just disconect them reconect from the pedals and see if that works. i have same prob with my v1 sometimes.

3. kidx86

kidx86 Registered

Done this and still same thing i hope i don't need tools cause i don't have any i am not a tool well i had tools but they are gone now.

4. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

I don't have am issue with my V2. Did you check the control settings in the game? You can change the min/max, maybe they are not default?

5. kidx86

kidx86 Registered

Are referring to the rates i am pretty sure i maxed them is there not an app on the net thaty can adjust this wish some one would make a app that would adjust this for me.

6. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

Not sure which app you are talking about mate.

Did you try other games to see if its a pedal or game issue?

Did you open the pedal device properties to check the pedals movement? Cannot post images as I am not at home.

7. kidx86

kidx86 Registered

well when you get home can you post tutorials and images of what your talking about if possible thanks alot man.

8. Diablo

Diablo Registered

This could be a mechanical problem with the pedals, see if the bushing that holds the cylinder with the magnet is still circular or if there is some play in there. Mine has the same problem, because the cylinder got worn by rubbing against the bushing, so now there is some hysteresis in my throttle pedal.
    You can counteract that by calibration, push the pedal just shy of mechanical full and press the "Max" button in the controls menu of rFactor 2.

Cheers,
    Marcus

9. rogue22

rogue22 Registered

Its the wires that run to the pedals. After awhile they start to get brakes in them at the magnetic PCB. Happens with the V1 Clubsport pedals which I have. I'm on my second set of wires and they have already started to fail.

So I'm obviously not buying the V2 since they still haven't solved that issue.

10. coops

coops Banned

where can i buy the wires ? i live in Australia.

11. thuGG

thuGG Registered

I have similar issue with my V1, full throttle gives about 98-99% of the throttle in game. I just used DXTweak program to set it that 97% of throttle gives 100% in game. Sadly Fanatec pedals suffers from various issues with input.

12. Timpie Claessens

Timpie Claessens Registered

Just email Fanatec. I just got send 2 throttle position sensors for that same problem