[REL] EnduranceRacingX EGT by URD Update V2 July 2016!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Apr 4, 2013.

1. McFlex

McFlex Registered

Nothing special about diameters differ about 5-10 cm? I don't think that's done on purpose or am i wrong? I am not talking about laptimes but speed. Inters and Wets worked a lot better in 1.95. In 1.97 they are undrivable. No grip at all.

Here are the promissed shots. Blue=Wet, Yellow=S7

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

now i see, screens didnt load. Like sayed, the tires back when we worked on them didnt work correctly and were skipped as you were able to run any tire in wet on same speeds as wets.

Have you made the screens on AI or on yourself? We didnt update those overall for some time as explained few times.

3. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

That doesnt work as simple as that anymore. Dry to full wet conditions are not best simulated and for that our wets are more like placeholders until this gets sorted out by ISI.

4. McFlex

McFlex Registered

I made these on myself. What do you mean by you didn't update them for some time? Because from 1.95 to 1.97 they changed.

1.95 had those lines ozzy mentioned and it had and still has an effect on how they worked in wet conditions.

5. Wishmaster

Wishmaster Registered

So the tires from 1.95 work better than the 1.97 ones?

6. Voltaic

Voltaic Registered

I installed the MOD in a clean rF2 v998, for some reason the installed URD_C6r_ZR1_70 car/skin does not show in the in game directory, only the other 2 cars do. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

7. Markj

Markj Registered

Daft question no doubt... but isn't Egt virtually the same as GT2? And does that mean the tyres from ISI vette could just be swapped into this mod?

Sent from my Sony Z3 using Tapatalk

8. samcar304

samcar304 Registered

Hello, I was wondering whilst skinning these cars is there an optional file download to get the "Dirty" texture to the cars? The cars in the mod look weathered and been put through a 24h race but i was wondering is there an option to add that to a skin?

9. Ronnie

Ronnie Registered

Yes and no. GT2 was replaced by GTE. GTE front tyres are a bit bigger compared to old GT2. Rears if I remember correctly are the same. Compounds, internal structure is different too, almost sure, due to more performance from the engine, aero (way more downforce) electronic aids, carbon brakes in place of steel etc.

However taking tyres from new Vette is doable but it's just the fronts that are different as far as I know. Difference is VERY minor but still.

I love new CPM vette so if the EGT cars improve by this much as well I'm over the moon. :D

10. Voodoo Pizzaman

Voodoo Pizzaman Registered

Need some help...just downloaded the latest Build 992 and my URG GTE cars have all disappeared, save for the Corvette variants. AM, Darche, Venom, Bayro, Ferrucio, all gone. The packages are still in my package directory, and the vehicle files are still in the vehicle folder.

11. MMartin

MMartin Registered

The ISI vette with new CPM has been released some week ago. Let me say, I'd like to have the same update for our loved GTE cars for the incoming autumn races.
    No news about it?

Thanks.

12. Pedro Delgado2

Pedro Delgado2 Registered

+1

13. Markj

Markj Registered

Brilliant thanks for response, shame they aren't quite the same tyres but hopefully close enough to be a big help for making them :)

Sent from my Sony Z3 using Tapatalk

14. MMartin

MMartin Registered

Thanks.

Inviato dal mio Nexus 4

15. nickbalti

nickbalti Registered

What do I save the banner and spoiler as to show in game? Also, is there a template for wheels? Thank you.

16. nickbalti

nickbalti Registered

I'm trying to make a skin for the BMW

17. nickbalti

nickbalti Registered

Apologies, think I've sorted it. Adding altBan and altWing sorted it.

18. baristabrian

baristabrian Registered

Aless or anyone who is knowledgable enough to answer:

I am in the process of tweaking a spotter plugin for use with the URD EGT mod used in my league and I have a few questions. I realize that each car has different parameters so "ball park" figures will do.

1. What would be an appropriate temp to receive a warning that tires are too cold?
    2. WHat would be an appropriate temp to receive a warning that tires are too hot?
    3. What would be an appropriate temp to receive a warning that brakes are too cold?
    4. What would be an appropriate temp to receive a warning that brakes are too hot?

Please specify if your answers are degrees C or F.

Thanks

19. MaD_King

MaD_King Registered

There is no carbon brake on GTE. The main changes (except the development progress on the cars) are the dimension of the tire (wider on GTE than GT2) and the paddle shift addition on GTE instead of sequential gearbox with no autoblip on GT2

20. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

Hi Ales,

I can't find the links for the latest update anymore, could you re-email?

helmut [adddd...] shotbyme at

Thanks, cheers