[REL] EnduranceRacingX EGT by URD Update V2 July 2016!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Apr 4, 2013.

1. alpha-bravo

alpha-bravo Registered

2. Andregee

Andregee Registered

No the ai runs in the limit much to early on Lemans so it makes no fun to drive against them.
    When i and other drivings pals are creating setups for Lemans the cars are reaching 290km/h so its necessary that the ai reaches the same top speed with some reserve for slipstream
    On the Nords my car reaches 285 with my setup so the ai has to be so fast like me otherwise it would be boring.
    My Splitter Wing Settings for the Nords are 4/18-20 and that is enough downforce to prevent understeer.

3. Chris Lesperance

Chris Lesperance Registered

Sorry I'm not usually like this but....

[​IMG]

Looks amazing!! Now if ISI had a little bit better way to do stand alone cars than the current method! Really would like to get a paint brush on that!

And again I apologize for being a little bit upfront on that :p Keep up the great work and I'll attempt to wait patiently

EDIT: One other thing: Not really sure if it's a bug or by design, but with all cars the tires starting temps are at 135 degrees F. It is like they are pre heated. I know the rules state that there is no tire warmers allows, so I would assume the temps would be a lot cooler than that starting out.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2015
  4. JTninja

JTninja Registered

No tire warmers, but I happen to know they'll leave the tires out in the sunshine ;)

And they actually absorb and hold seat pretty well. When I go to Sebring next month Ill ask some crews what temps they get out in the sun.

5. Mr.Thor

Mr.Thor Registered

doas anyone have a banner file for the ferruccio? it is still non in the template for it...

6. Fraggon

Fraggon Registered

7. Mr.Thor

Mr.Thor Registered

Thanks!
    That will be OK.
    I still hope, URD will update the Ferruccio template with a PSD file for the banner :)

8. Chris Lesperance

I just did a race with these cars and 3 other bug fixes and/or requests that I thought of.

1. I remember some one saying earlier in this thread that the Endurance and the sprint tires are exactly the same. So that is something that should be addressed.

2. Another thing that I though that some one addressed in this thread is that, in the cars, there is no light or the motec doesn't light up when you have your headlights on. GTR2 has a glowing motec when the headlights are on, but not sure if it is do able in rF2.

3. The Venom (Viper) has LED shift lights on the top of the steering wheel

[​IMG]

Again, really looking forward to all the updates :)

9. MHansen

MHansen Registered

Well, as I said in an earlier post, I have done a (if I may say so) thorough test of the disc-glow and I found that it was all four Darche disc that was missing glow and the rearwheel disc on the Ferruccio. Other than that, I found all discs working.
    And I also think there is some funny reflection on the Ferruccio dashboard at some light settings (often late morning or noon).
    And finally, I think that all the cars should have that little roofcam at the top.
    Other than that, I am really looking forward to the next update AND the prototypes.

10. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

Shiro GT-PX1 is basicly done from exterior model. I will include this car in next EGT update as alpha version for testing purpose.
    Once Shiro and the Revolution(will be available in 2 different body styles) wich is beeing done by Marc are ready, the pre-order will be up with available cars. We will than continue to add cars to the PX1/PX2 package.
    Mostly 2015 cars will be added.
    After first package of 2 cars, the next will probably include Aura and Darche 2015 models. We dont have final list of this cars but there will be for sure more than 6 cars plus and some will include different body styles to.

11. yusupov

yusupov Registered

12. sg333

sg333 Registered

Awesome! Eagerly awaiting :D

13. Chris Lesperance

Exciting stuff! Cannot wait!

14. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

Sounds great, man... I like the focus :)

15. sg333

sg333 Registered

16. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

17. oxia

oxia Registered

sorry for my ignorance im new, da latests models, u mean 2014 or 2015 specs pls?

merci

18. JTninja

JTninja Registered

2015, as he said in the post yesterday

19. Marc Danisch

Marc Danisch Registered

20. tjc

tjc Registered

Looking good. :cool: