[REL] EnduranceRacingX EGT by URD Update V2 July 2016!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Hermmie

Hermmie Registered

Thats good to hear, thanks for clearing that up Ales :)

2. RJames

RJames Registered

Great thanks for the info Ales and congrats on your position. I know how important it is to have a fixed income apart from the modding here.

Rob

3. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

Great news (even if it isn't so new ;) )

Ales, I know this is a long shot and far away... but do you eventually see a chance to tackle a 1966 Le Mans lineup? It would sooooo greatly complement the modern day set (and we have Spa and Monza for that time also as realistic suitable tracks...)

4. Steffen_M

Steffen_M Registered

These are great news for you personally. I´ve read this in the SMS Forums. Are you allowed to work on pCars standard content and rFactor2 Mods simultaneously?

I hope further projects for rFactor2 will come.

Regards and congratulations.
    Steffen

5. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

We would have to get more people than and those are hard to find these days. What we are planning or allready working on will allready take whole year probably as one is endurance we work on, another mod we want to do it building up the T5 slighly-adding another car later on(bayro) and cockpits update plus we would like to do Japanese T5 to. So basicly alot of work sofar...

6. SripleTix

SripleTix Registered

First Tina gets a golden medal in G slalom, then our ice hockey team won a place in quarterfinal and now this. What a great day for Slovenia :).

7. Jamezinho

Jamezinho Registered

:cool:

8. RNeves

RNeves Registered

Hey everyone!!
    Just bought and tried (few laps only) EGT mod with the Bayro and it feels and looks great! The only minor thing about the physics that i noticed is about how the car absorbs the bumps and kerbs on track (only tried Silverstone), i think that when the car runs over a bump or a kerb it's like if the car doesn't feel it, like the suspension didn't have to work to absorb it, the only thing i could notice is was the image shaking, no effect on the engine revs (when a car runs over a bump you should hear the revs "shaking)".... but it's just a small flaw on a great mod. Anyone else noticed this??

Keep up the good work Ales!!

9. Nhra Racer

Nhra Racer Registered

Not sure if it's my rf2 install or the series. I was doing a race at Silverstone GT with the endurance cars. About a lap in the lighting got all freaky, smoke started rolling from the back of the cars. Very weird stuff.

10. pas74

pas74 Registered

Another talented modder (Team) that fly away from RF2. ...congratulations. ..Now you Can work finally with dx11 graphics standard! !..anyway will our EGT mod be released till the end of february please?

Inviato dal mio GT-I9500 utilizzando Tapatalk

11. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

Dont worry, as mentioned few posts back we are still working.

Nothing at this point would make us stopping at URD, you guys helped me for a year to fead us, especially me as i will full time working on this. Thought the last months werent really glowing with sales and i do have familly to fead and pay bills plus im going to be dad this year so some work needs to be done at our home i had to take some secured monthly income for now. Ive actually turned few jobs down last year but not it just didnt fill the hole anymore with URD work only.
    URD will continue as planned and im sure there will be time i will go back full time. Im still working every day after my work there is done and weekends are free for that to and in weekly time im loosing other guys are filling now for me.
    Lets keep now this thread separeted from SMS work please.
    As planned EGT update next weekend-friday is last february so might be 1st or 2nd march update and in march the work is starting with PX cars and some cars are allmost ready to go ingame to. At some point as mentioned in next months we will start on JT5 and AC game as planned.

12. RJames

RJames Registered

Fantastic news, our league can't wait to get started! Really looking forward to the update.

As always Ales if there is anything I can be of help with please don't hesitate to ask :)

13. Steffen_M

Steffen_M Registered

Thank you Ales for you "official" statement. I think now the people are a bit releaved.
    I think after the Big GT Endurance Pack it would be a bit easier for you. In my opinion all the people are waiting for a good mod to start competition. With stock content from ISI it is not fun to race, because there are not enough cars.

Regards
    Steffen

14. BanjoMaster

BanjoMaster Registered

Phew!!! My stomach hit the floor when I read the SMS part! Very glad the plan is still going strong. And congratulations on becoming a dad as well! :D

15. Black Dice

Black Dice Registered

Congrats Ales. Becoming a dad is one of the best things I have done! If you dont sleep much now, just wait. LOL. Looking forward to the update.

16. Prodigy

Prodigy Registered

Few days ago in pCars forum I saw announcement for 1998 Mercedes-Benz CLK-LM and my first thought was "Lol we already have that one in RF2 from Ales" and today I saw you are working on that one :D

17. BanjoMaster

BanjoMaster Registered

Agreed, but whatever you do, make sure it's a boy! Girls? Crazy, plus they grow into women... Plus with boys you only have one **** to worry about :D

18. Jamezinho

Jamezinho Registered

Congratulations Ales. I became a dad a few months ago and it's the best thing ever.....apart from finding time to play rF2!

19. pay2021

pay2021 Registered

Congratulations mate, first for being dad, its a nice news :) and second for your work, at start you been bashed without sense, now the people can see your marvelous work :)

20. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

Great news.

I can only speak for me personally, but if the PX mod is as cheap then I'll buy two copies again. I think ten bucks is actually pretty low in today's DLC climate.

JT5?