[REL] EnduranceRacingX EGT by URD Update V2 July 2016!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Apr 4, 2013.

1. idaanx

idaanx Registered

Is there a reason you're using Mills for the shots? It's not the best looking track and brings done the whole shot for me, nevertheless great interior!

2. RJames

RJames Registered

Stunning work Ales!

3. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

Yes, loads quickly, one of best to test car reflections becase its not to open and alot of objects, trees... and a good one for physics testing allways with all those diferent corners. :)

4. Chris Lesperance

Chris Lesperance Registered

5. Kickbox

Kickbox Registered

Sau geil! Der Hammer! ;-)

6. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

This is a top nutch work, but I have to say that I really hate this darkness lighting in rf2 that makes every thing outdated!!

7. Rony1984

Rony1984 Registered

@Ales

I found that for example with the Darche, there is too little engine braking. i.e. When revving it full in neutral and then going off the gas the engine slows down really sloppy. Are the engine friction/masses been set correctly?

8. KILL BILL

KILL BILL Registered

Thank you for good job Ales! Beautiful model, great sounds! How many cars will be in this mods? I wanted to know physics completed? I think a lot of understeer...

9. UnitedRacingDesign

Yes that might be, and Darche needs better engine cooling to as it was reported few posts back? Aparently it gets really hot? How is it overall with pedals? Is the throttle issues gone now that some reported it was stuck?

Yeah, its actually sooo tricky to adjust all the textures, if you add reflections to that should make it look good on some parts than it looks just wrong to as in cockpit you simply get many parts reflecting that should not. And if you do textures to bright than it will again not work the best as its going to be to bright from track to track. There is bit to much of "modding" in the game actually, to much of HDR diferentes from track to track and so on.

10. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

Just one word of caution please... I and others I know using this mod have not upgraded to B342 yet for performance reasons. Please if you adjust dark/light stuff, try to fit it not just for the newest build...

11. Magzire

Magzire Registered

Are you going to transfer your work to Assetto Corsa?

12. MikeeCZ

MikeeCZ Registered

Sorry, but this is non-sence to me, of you have performance issues with current build, surerly they will be solved in future, if they were solved in past too.

13. Mini Schnauzer

Mini Schnauzer Registered

Hello, in sebring horn is heated 110 degrees and breaks engine with the radiator to the fullest, in other circuits has not happened to me, the track could be the culprit?
    I have not noticed problems with the pedal, but I have not spent more engine braking to 1

14. Hedlund_90

Hedlund_90 Registered

You're right Mike. That's just wishful thinking from GCCRacer... I'm sure that's not possible.

15. UnitedRacingDesign

@GCCRacer dont worry if you want to use our cars in previus builds, they should work just fine if not even better there. I still have the last 2XX pre 300 builds here as that one had really best reflections sofar.

16. Rony1984

Rony1984 Registered

Did a 30 lap race with ai at lime-rock in the Darche. The water temp was hovering around 96, oil 98 . I ran the default setup with default weather. The Vette boasted slightly higher temps under the same circumstances. No throttle issues here. Could it be track related as proposed above?

A note on the Darche ffb: compared to the Vette, the car with the best feeling imo, the ffb seems less defined, and with a narrower range. It is foremostly heavy. Vibrations by marbles etc. are very pronounced, but the grip levels are not translated that well. A very significant difference to the Vette is the lack of feeling of understeer, which is partly solvable by lowering the caster, but this negatively influences the overall 'feel' for the car.

Earlier I made a remark about the downforce, which imo is(or feels) too high, especially when ramped up. Added to that I feel that the increments are to big; raising the front splitter? from the defaults' 2 degrees to 3, resulted in a very pronounced gain in grip and shift in balance. Too much imo, moreover because these cars only have splitters at front? But please correct me if I'm wrong:)

I haven't tested the other cars enough to provide feedback but plan to give all these beasts a go this weekend:)

17. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

It seems that ISI decided to change the way reflections work, where for some ATI users it brings no visual improvement but massive framerate loss. Who can say they change it back? For now I'm sticking with B300 and I'm happy to hear from Ales that he considers that.

18. UnitedRacingDesign

Uploading vette at this moment and ill open new thread for that one. Once its up im sending it quickly out to closest friends for quick testing if its a go!

19. Miro

Miro Registered

20. UnitedRacingDesign