[REL] EnduranceRacingX EGT by URD Update V2 July 2016!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Apr 4, 2013.

1. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

Check again please, even spambox. There was another email with download link to 0.8a and that one must work. Im paying for dropbox so downloads should work. But ill consider that last one. I have account on mega but dont like it so much.

2. ZeosPantera

ZeosPantera Registered

The second one worked fine. Thanks.

3. Mr.Thor

Mr.Thor Registered

Hi Ales, thanks for the update. Can't hear the tyres anymore, had to change the volume from 100% to 200%, now it is better...
    and one other thing i noticed is: i always drove the bayro, now with venom cockpit i did a few laps. but the asigned setup to venom is the one i asigned to the bayro. i made a setup for venom and asigned. when i start with bayro now, it is asigned to venoms setup... maybe you can have a look at this?!?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2013
  4. UnitedRacingDesign

Sounds were tweaked up and probably i need to get more volume on the tire sounds now to. For the setups i have no idea actually if something you did before and saved it.

5. Mr.Thor

Mr.Thor Registered

I have saved both to different file namens. But when i asigne one, the other car has the same setup asigned...

6. UnitedRacingDesign

hmm, strange one. im not sure what could make an effect like that actually.

7. Mr.Thor

Mr.Thor Registered

OK, thanks anyway, will try again tomorrow.
    Have to drive the venom mich more. Not easy when used to the bayro ;)

8. Magus

Magus Registered

9. UnitedRacingDesign

Yeah, wasnt sure about that. I know how i can fix that than.

edit:found the issues. Bayro really gives me... today

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2013
  10. idaanx

idaanx Registered

The Bayro is constantly overheating and getting smoke out of the back. Am I driving it wrong or what's causing this?

11. UnitedRacingDesign

Ive done that once sofar, will work on engines heating and all around more.

12. bwana

bwana Registered

0.8a didnt work for me??

Dash in AM just a mash of oily colours, worse than before????

Downloaded to packages and installed, is that what I was supposed to do? havnt deleted any previous files so is that all right??

13. idaanx

idaanx Registered

Bayro and AM (haven't driven the others) still have the throttle always on bug.

View attachment 10754

@bwana: delete the previous version first, works like this on all mod except when it's a special update file.

14. bwana

bwana Registered

As you where typing idaanx, I read the forum first then jumped straight to 2nd email and missed the delete old version note . Duh. Thankyou all good

15. UnitedRacingDesign

Uninstall all previus version, than install new clean 0.8a

Dont worry about AM, Darche or Vette cockpits, all this are going to be high detailed new ones. This one there are only like placeholders for now.

16. bwana

bwana Registered

Thanks Ales, sorted out. luving it!!

17. UnitedRacingDesign

Thats some strange bug, ive tryed everything and couldnt simulate that sofar. Might be something with rf2 and wheels/pedal issues?

18. Hedlund_90

Hedlund_90 Registered

Venom cockpit is awesome. Can't wait for the other cars to get their cockpits too (especially the Darche). Good job :) Here are some thoughts that came to my mind while driving today:

I noticed that a lot of Venom and Darche cars were smoking after only 1,5 lap around Nordschleife tourist. Probably too short gears, but most of them did not start to smoke on the long straight like one could expect. Maybe 6-7 out of 20 cars retired with engine failure in a 2 lap race.

I was also thinking about tire sounds... I have tire sound to 200% in audio settings, and I can hear them well with ISI cars, but with this mod I can barely hear them. With default settings I don't know if they could be heard at all. AI cars engine sound overall are very low too. The only loud one is the vette.

With the latest version I also have a lot of flickering going on with the cars. Many parts of my own car is flickering while watching replay, and also on AI cars during race.

I think these cars are fun around Nordschleife, because the track is challenging. But at other tracks they become so extremely easy. I've only been driving Venom today and I tried it at Silverstone. I was surprised how early I could go full throttle out from the slow corners. Only time I could make the rear wheels spin was when standing still and giving full throttle with clutch down and then release it fast... But while driving ~20km/h and give full throttle in 1st gear, the car felt a bit weak for a 500hp car actually. No spin at all. I'm wondering if that could be right? Are you trying to simulate traction control despite I have it turned off? I know they are endurance cars with TC and they are meant to be easy to handle and so on... but this just felt a bit wrong I can't create wheelspin when smashing the trottle in 1st gear at such low speed.

The FFB doesn't feel very detailed (at least not compared to ISI cars). The only thing I can feel is bumps in the tracks, but otherwise it's more like a strong spring. They have really good grip level, but the few times I loose the rear, I most often end up spinning and hit the guardrail because I can't correct the slide. Compared to the ISI cars which has less grip, more wheel corrections are needed, but I can catch the slides. I don't feel like I can do that with this car. I can't say exactly why but the FFB in ISI cars feels more detailed and maybe that's why I can catch the slides.

19. idaanx

idaanx Registered

Disconnected my CSR and CSP and tried with keyboard on the Bayro, same problem. The padel plugin shows it correctly btw, it's just in replays. The Vette did not have the issue and haven't seen it on other mods before.

edit: found this video with the same issue http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v34Jl9wrP8

20. LeStrat

LeStrat Registered

0.8a Darche is amazing. Simply amazing, so fun to drive.
    I could be driving it hours and hours.

Ales, your work deserves every penny spent. Thank you.