[REL] EnduranceRacingX EGT by URD Update V2 July 2016!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Apr 4, 2013.

1. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

You mean like forcing it to be used to? I think that some of the cars are running in diferent series and that some series allow those but again some disalow? Usually that is something up from server?

2. tjc

tjc Registered

Can`t the aids etc we`re talking about be implemented in your mods Ales but with an option to toggle on/off if needed?

Then an individual or an online league etc could choose to run them or not...

3. UnitedRacingDesign

Arent they allowed allready? ABS, TC? Basicly ABS and TC are helps to be activated.

4. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

I'm not sure, but I remember once Tim has said that it is very difficult to implement the TC in the physic engine!

5. Muxi-Mux

Muxi-Mux Registered

Hi Ales, i think you missed the point of the people who moaned about the the too stable physics.
    No one asked for physics like ISIĀ“s Vette have and no one asked for loose GT Cars, but you simple overdone it with v1.2 of the Bayro.
    With the reduction of the front grip the car understeers like hell and you can not handle it with the setup because you simple overdone it.
    V1.1 was better there , not perfect but better. Maybe try to give the car the front grip back and try to handle the rear brake "bug" in another way.
    Then look what feedback you get.

And of course, its your mod - and you can tweak it to whatever you want. But it would be a shame to distroy these pretty nice cars with unrealistic physic.
    And by the way, GT Cars are not fully stable or loose from there construction, they get the stability or loos from the setup and the wishes of the drivers...

6. Goat

Goat Registered

I would disagree with the cars being to stable or understeering. For me I dropped the rear wing about 4 clicks and moved the brake bias to the front and the cars behave awesome to me on Sebring with 35 minutes of AI rubber in real-road. Drifting and power-sliding is possible for me so I really enjoy these cars the most so far in rF2. Keep up the great work!!!!!

7. kro388th

kro388th Registered

I'm rely liking the mod so far , i'm no expert so i cant say if it's enough or to much grip but i can say i enjoy the driving experience ! For me The Darche is a blast ,with the headphones on I can hear the squeals and screeches of the tires from side to side ,it seems like surround sound or something :D not sure what it is but i like it ! i don't get this with the ISI cars .. One Note, and im not sure if its relevant as it's very early and still in its beta with no cockpit and all But the 2 times iv'e raced the vmod online I noticed while driving the Darche when someone exits the server the v-mirrors stop working , they are fine in all 3 driving views but as soon as a player exits (both times they were in the Bayro) my mirrors go blank .. the first time it was followed by a CTD this last time i exited right after .. again not sure if its just something on my end , but i thought i would mention it here to see if anyone else has had this happen . no issues with CTD's other than that one .. again I know its very early in development Oh ya I also had the spin of death in the Bayro .. when it happened the noise from my wheel was so loud that i caught some greef from the rest of the household as it was very late at night :eek:!! hah

Thanks !!

8. UnitedRacingDesign

Yeah, ive got that report yesterday about vmod and mirrors. This week new car will be added and i will add some fake mirrors to missing cockpits so that should fix the issues.

9. kro388th

kro388th Registered

Thanks for the Info, that might have been me yesterday with the person that reported it :p

Good news on the new car ! , whats the status on the interior cockpit for the darche ? will we see something soon or will that come later ? Just curious :eek:

keep up the good work !

10. UnitedRacingDesign

This and next week 2 left exteriors-AM and Venom, than cockpits, weekly again.

11. BanjoMaster

BanjoMaster Registered

12. UnitedRacingDesign

Yeah, seen it before. Have to talk to Some1 about that first but for sure i want to implent them if permission is given.

EDIT:Got them to work actually but yeah they are still alpha but looking good at some times allready.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  13. BanjoMaster

BanjoMaster Registered

Screens, or it never happened :D

14. UnitedRacingDesign

hehe, here is it. It doesnt look good yet under HDR wich i use so turned it off to get it better visible.

15. Andregee

Andregee Registered

I had testet the black bayro i bit more. The mechanical grip is nearly perfekt, but in fast Corner the car Shows to much understeer. I Thing it Needs more downforce. The threshold is much better controlable than with the T5 Mod. Only the Tire temperatures especially on the rear are to low. But most of all very good work ales

16. Fraggon

Fraggon Registered

Speaking of lights. Is it possible to implement later that all cars have their lights turned on as default as in real endurance races? perhaps just switch 'on' and 'off'? (but that would mean ai turns off lights in the evening i guess :( )

17. UnitedRacingDesign

This could be added actually as tuning part and i could make ontrack default on so AIs would use it to.

18. UnitedRacingDesign

Does anybody actually use bumper cam? As we have 3 cams(roof,cockpit and bumper) i would rather change than in future all bumper cars for hood as this seem to be more used.

19. kro388th

kro388th Registered

I do use bumper cam, mostly when learning a new track , and when ther is no cockpit yet :p lol .I would vote to leave the option !

20. BanjoMaster

BanjoMaster Registered

Hmm, yeah, doesn't look brilliant like that, does it? I'd be interested to see day and night shots with HDR on, and improved textures which I guess you're already working on? The K Szczech ones looked spot on. Getting there though :)