[REL] EnduranceRacingX EGT by URD Update V2 July 2016!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Apr 4, 2013.

1. ~IsR~Michl1972

~IsR~Michl1972 Registered

i`m test in sebring .. the physik its good but for me the engine is too hot after 2 rounds with coollevel 3 . ;(

2. baked bean

baked bean Registered

Your words are not harsh mate, there true though, i hope Ales see's this. After all this is a simulator, really hope the physics improve. :)

3. LowRider

LowRider Registered

Maybe i am wrong. But imho simulation means simulation reality no matter how easy or difficult it will be. More difficult is not compulsory the equivalent to realistic!!!

4. tjc

tjc Registered

Mmm... although I can understand your thoughts on this, especially if you tried it and didn`t really like it with your other mod, it is a bit disappointing as the rims being caught completely stationary when the tyre(s) have a blur on them just looks really bad imo and unless you have a side on view of the car it`s difficult to add motion blur to the rims in PS...

I`ve been wanting this since the days of rf...

:(

5. baked bean

baked bean Registered

Maybe im wrong too, but i feel the physics lack depth that rf2 as a sim provides.

6. FONismo

FONismo Registered

No please do not adjust the cars to anything like the ISI GTR or Camaro, both are bad physics. Watch how GT cars are on the edge round nords, RIP to Sean btw but just look. These guys are completely gunning this and Endurance cars are even more forgiving. Please stop with this making everything hard rubbish. I wish Ales would have actually simulated the ABS and whatever else they have aswell and force them on so it's more realistic.. rF2's TC and ABS doesn't make you quicker like it should right now.

Btw i don't think the physics are top notch right now either but please do not make them anything like the two cars mentioned, these are much worse.

7. baked bean

baked bean Registered

How about you stop with this rubbish of if a pro can do it i can lol really. Im not asking for the cars to be like the camero or the gtr, im asking for more depth in the physics, they are plain right now imo. Btw, nothing wrong with the gtr or Camero if you ask me.

8. FONismo

FONismo Registered

Lets see someone who games verses real life footage. Please stop with this muscle flexing it's too easy crap, you are boring, really. As said real drivers do not fight the cars until the very last tenths, once you get that in to head, maybe you will understand.

Häkkinen below 1:12 commenting on Endurnace cars and the nice assists he has. Why modern day sims are not simulating these real life assists and forcing them on like that Camaro should have is beyond me. So yeah i can see the depth you mean there with the two ISI cars, not. Other recent ISI cars are much much better, but the GT cars are really disappointing for me.

Reiza did well to recommend ABS for GSC's mini and it's how it should be. IMO though they should have forced it, but i'm sure they are aware of the way the community reacts to anything remotely realistic, so didn't.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2013
  9. LowRider

LowRider Registered

How about stop yourself crying about too easy handlings in your opinion! This summer i drove a rent Porsche 997 GT3 around nordschleife, and i would be surprised if pure racecar would be that much more difficult to drive, that i cant get it around the ring without spins.

I wonder if experts like you ever drove a real car with mor than 50KW....

10. baked bean

baked bean Registered

Muscle flexing lol jesus christ im just giving feedback, Ive not called anything crap or rubbish, thats you who turned up rubbishing opinions telling people there boring. Get a grip lool

11. FONismo

FONismo Registered

Very boring

12. baked bean

baked bean Registered

No crying here Lowrider, its really not that much of a issue in my life how a car handles in a game/sim. But the way some jump to defend, it clearly means alot to them.

13. RJames

RJames Registered

Guys let's not have the name calling it's not needed. Ales has asked for all feedback of which im sure he will decide on what needs to be done. Just to also let you know that there is a current Racing Driver that does test this mod that does drive high performance race cars in real life.

Im sure somewhere there has to be a balance though. The harder a car is to drive the less people will race it (especially over endurance periods), there has to be some way of making it accessible to all otherwise participation will be next to none which none of us want.

14. baked bean

baked bean Registered

So tell me Lowrider where i said i was the expert? Im pretty sure i said that i dont know either, just as you did.

15. FONismo

FONismo Registered

I think the car should be simulated as much like the real cars as is possible. Don't think stuff should be dumbed down to make a car more appealing to the masses, it's a simulation after all. Leave the masses stuff to games like SHIFT etc

But it should have copious amounts of grip and performance and it should also IMO be having the real life assists actually simulated and forced into the car if possible. I want to drive the closest possible version in a sim that i can. Not sure if there is support for proper simulation within rF2 yet of the assists or not? Low speed grip is still an issue with these URD cars i think, needs looking at

16. baked bean

baked bean Registered

Well as the DTM mod progressed the feeling got better as you can see in the latest version, 1.5 i think. So im sure things will get better as the mod matures. I just think espeicaily as the mod is payware and ive supported it too, i have a right to my opinion as im beta testing it too. Just seem some people round here want it all their own way, and if you dont agree its rubbish, pretty damn sad if you ask me.
    ps I didnt call any one names. :)

17. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

Guys please.

Btw i need some new names if somebody is interested to be as driver for AM or later for Venom.

18. baked bean

baked bean Registered

Cool, you can use my name if you like, Dean Hart :)

19. UnitedRacingDesign

True, true and you know im hearing and trying to get every wish right away done to but I do have to say that we did got some real driver testing it and some other community members so as some friends that are at game dev and the feedback was that we got it pretty much right now. There are values in the physics if i change them they would be fake to, those that were fake before allready ive adjusted to real ones but there is the car setting to that i usually tweak out to my feel of stable driving. I know that some of you guys want to tweak every single bit out in the setup alone but you have to understand to that we have customers to that want to install/play and even be competitive online and i cant make just some lotery settings for those cars eather.

20. UnitedRacingDesign

Got it , AM is full now. Venom left. I could use more later for new vette model to. i might do the car in our style, offcourse free one but just so it will fit more with our series.