[REL] EnduranceRacingX EGT by URD Update V2 July 2016!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Apr 4, 2013.

1. LowRider

LowRider Registered

This all sounds nice and true - theoretical.

Natural the fast rebound should be most often higher than bumps. But mostly doesnn't mean allways.
    You can't simply take the Values from a car with equal weight and assign it to all other cars with similar weight.

A Corvette is not a BMW. Both based on absolutely different chassis, physics, weight distribution, downforce and so on.
    There is no need to argue about individual setup values. First and foremost we need a correct physics, than we can talk about setup values.

What i read here, sounds more like put the cart before the horse.

Myself normally prefer higher rebounds. But this makes the black car in no way more realistic for me, just because the given setup values suggest this.
    And if the pure physics from both cars are really different, than its not like "simply change damper settings to the white one"

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2013
  2. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

What i think i need to do is take bit of grip away from the front to. That makes the car spin quickly to while braking. Ill change some values on the suspension to on white car and i will include black car with chassis flex next time to see how that evolves.
    If we want to make endurance races with those cars it needs to be stable to. All those cars dont spin so quickly overall, even if we look at some races they are more reliable on cornering/braking and steady cars.

3. RJames

RJames Registered

Just want to say great work Ales and team, i've had a run around on various tracks now and am really looking forward to the other cars as and when they are released.

What's the gig with regards to Leagues, i noticed another modding team demanding authorisation before using the cars in any league formats. Do we need to do the same or can we just proceed to have fun? :)

Rob.

4. UnitedRacingDesign

Leagues usually contact me before becase they want to buy mod in bundle packs for there drivers. We offer this since begining of T5 mod sales, other than that there is free choise aslong its not shared.

Updated the rollbar with reflections and better looking welds now. 10% scale down for the middle mirror and turned it bit more up so there is like 3cm more space there now.

5. RJames

RJames Registered

That's great thanks, we don't allow mod downloads from the league servers. So would fit fine in our normal process. I'll drop you over a mail shortly anyway to throw some ideas about.

Many thanks

Rob

6. rob1178

rob1178 Registered

Is this update released yet? Will there be a new email link for updates?

Thanks

7. UnitedRacingDesign

This one will come end of this week with more improved stuff like LODS, fixed up normals and so on. And offcourse another car will be added than to.

8. zonder

zonder Registered

Looking nice:)

9. tjc

tjc Registered

I eventually got some time last night to try this mod... pretty good. I like what I`ve tried so far.

Nice model and good sounds although the sounds seem to be quite quiet compared to other mods. (I was driving the 787B just before and had to turn the volume up a good two or three clicks when I jumped in the E5)

Handling felt quite good and how I`d imagine this type of car would handle but more driving will be done to determine how things are going in this area.

However, iirc the model seemed to change shape a bit now and again when watching replay`s from different angles... a little bit of "jumping about" was occurring... another thing was the gearing seems to be a bit off imo as I tried the car(s) at several different tracks, Silverstone, Sebring, various Mills configurations and never once managed to get into 6th gear... the gears seem to be way too long and there`s no way to alter the final drive. I hope this will be addressed in future updates.

All in all though, pretty good... :)

10. Mini Schnauzer

Mini Schnauzer Registered

Hi, good job Alex, the two cars, both white as black look very similar but I prefer the black, I can feel a little more stable in slow corners.
    I would like to make a request if possible, I've noticed that no RF2 car will light up the dashboard in the cabin when the lights come on, do not know if you can do but if you remember in RF1.

Adjust speed relacciones.

11. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

I hope that mirror change helps, but in case it doesn't: how bad would it be to place the mirror on the roll bar itself? That'd effectively double the viewing area.

12. tjc

tjc Registered

Do you mean adjust each gear individually?

That can be done of course but it would be easier if we could just adjust the final drive ratio.

Ales... why is the final drive ratio not active with this mod and will it be in the future?

13. Niksounds

Niksounds Registered

bought the EGT.
    Future updates are always in the mailbox (as the link of download)?

Ciao Nik

14. Fraggon

Fraggon Registered

Yes, you get mail everytime a new version is released.

15. baked bean

baked bean Registered

The more i drive this car the less i can trust the physics, but i know its not final yet but still i shouldnt be able to be flat on the pedal through this section of nords, and the G's im pulling is that right? I thought it was F1 cars that only pulled that much.

BTW im using lowest possible down force settings.

16. tjc

tjc Registered

Wouldn`t have thought it`d be flat through that section as you say bb...

17. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

I always go flat with the Megane in that section!

18. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

The Mégane is a different car and in both rFactor and rFactor 2 it has enormous amount of grip, superb acceleration, and cornering speed.

19. baked bean

baked bean Registered

Yes Megane is high downforce car and quite light too.

20. baked bean

baked bean Registered

Also with the Megane its not that easy to go flat through that section you still need to make slight corrections and balance too, its just to easy in the Bayro imo.