Missing Tracks after new installation of rFactor2 - where can I get them?

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by MerlinC, Apr 1, 2013.

1. MerlinC

MerlinC Registered

I'm trying to install MODs with the Mod Manager on a "fresh" installation of rFactor2 build 156. Regarding the automatic update in the rFactor Launcher (V 0.648) everything is o.k. and up to date.

Nevertheless installation of "ISI Formula Master" and "F1L013" mod is grayed out because of missing tracks. So far so good - yes I know installation of tracks can be done by Mod Manager as well - but where can I get this tracks with the right release number?

The "complete" list of tracks provided in this forum does not contain "Malaysia 1.2" - and Mod Installation is not working with "Malaysia 1.4".

Thanks in advance
    Merlin

Log View Messages
    rFactor2 Content Inventory @ Apr 01 2013 2:07:26 AM
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mod "F1L013 1.1" contains an updated component "Malaysia 1.2" no base component installed.
    Mod "F1L013 1.1" references a non-existent component "Malaysia 1.2".
    Mod "ISI Formula Masters 1.0" contains an updated component "Malaysia 1.2" no base component installed.
    Mod "ISI Formula Masters 1.0" contains an updated component "MillsMetro 1.2" no base component installed.
    Mod "ISI Formula Masters 1.0" contains an updated component "Portugal 1.2" no base component installed.

2. MJP

MJP Registered

You need to install the 'ISI Meganes' because they have the base components of Malaysia/Mills/Portugal.

Then install 'ISI Formula Masters' which will also update those tracks to v1.2 which in turn should allow you to install 'F1L013 1.1'.

3. Luke Thomas

Luke Thomas Registered

You could also get Formula Renault 3.5 v1.0 and v1.1 which is smaller and will be quicker to download. You can get them at rfactor.net/rf2/rf2dl/

4. MerlinC

MerlinC Registered