[REL] T5 series 2012/13 V2 by UnitedRacingDesign

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Mar 28, 2013.

1. kro388th

kro388th Registered

We just had our first league rsace with v1.8 and WOW, amazing job guys ! these cars are a dream to drive !
    Thank you for your atention to detail in bringing the DTM experence to rf2 !!

2. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

Didnt change anything on this parts. Try using some other HDR profile, it seems that is the issue.

3. UnitedRacingDesign

THank you! Have fun :)

4. Hendrix

Hendrix Registered

Where do I find the folders for these? I still have 1.5 showing up in the game, even though I deleted it with mod manager before installing 1.8.

EDIT: Okay, I think I found it. Had to go into the Vehicles folder, and delete the 1.5 version there.

5. UnitedRacingDesign

Uninstall them to. If you delete them, than you just remove the components but they are still installed.

Once done that, you can check if they are still there here rFactor2\Installed\Vehicles

6. toivonen

toivonen Registered

Ales, 1st of all THANKS for your magnificent work!...surelly a reference in RF2

Apart from similar problems with other previous versions, i have one question, does the skinpack (real DTM) works with the 1.8 version? Again THANKS

7. McLeo

McLeo Registered

Ales, the template is the same?

8. UnitedRacingDesign

They will need to repack it only.

Yes, no changes there.

9. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

Hi Ales and other mod owners,

I like the new update but I still have some troubles.

First the good things: really great sounds, mod looks awesome also, ffb is much better now.

Then the problems I have (not saying it's problem with the mod neccessarily, could be just me also, you decide):

I uploaded 3 videos showing common problems I have with this mod (sorry for bad quality, wanted quick upload). I drove with Bayro. Also tested with Maures And Aura which were better (didn't spin so often). Track is Hockenheim by Tommy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qXkCrnDmWo&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RChkGSNTkpU&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHanBloFVF8&feature=youtu.be

Maybe I came too fast to the corner in the second video but other two I don't understand...

Am I doing something wrong? Didn't feel like I opened throttle too early or too much.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2014
  10. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

11. spizone

spizone Registered

just got these cars on friday last week , driving them all weekend enjoying myself to bits, big thx

12. toivonen

toivonen Registered

heyyyyy!...THANKS my friends!

13. msportdan

msportdan Banned

anyone noticing on these cars that the Ai don't start on wet tyres if its raining? just did the same track same conditions with bttc Honda and the 2013 t5. in same wet track.. the ai Hondas started on wets the URD cars didn't then came all in to change the tyres first lap?!

also when switching between mirror modes in the rain, the rain will disappear and appear between them. Doesn't happen in ISI cars or EGT

JUST TO ADD< IM NOT GETTING THIS PHENOMENEN IN THE EGT CARS. ALSO FPS HIT IS WORSE IN THESE T5s THEN THE EGT. (without skin mod)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2014
  14. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

No comments?

I just did a 55 min race here and spinned maybe 3-4 times during that race. So it's an improvement (mostly in the way I drove the car). Still I think it spins too easily, mainly when your car isn't straight when accelerating. Otherwise it was pretty fun to drive.

15. YoLolo69

YoLolo69 Registered

Look like the too-heavy-on-throttle-added-with-not-enough-down-force symptom I meet with all powerful RWD cars I drive ;)

TC and/or practice helped me a lot. I also lowered sensitivity of throttle pedal in control panel.

I'm not saying this is it as I don't own this set of car yet (in few days it will be mine), just it look like a lot :)

16. Mr.Thor

Mr.Thor Registered

Hi Ales,
    i had a little accident the other day. Lost my front right tire. But the front left suspension .... maybe something wring with left right there? ;-)
    thanks for the great mod :)
    View attachment 13422

17. canastos

canastos Registered

@TIG_green, I'm quite sure the problem has been you too easy on the throttle, as I've had hundreds of laps with this car and track combo, and spinned several times at those same turns, and I positively know it's been my right foot too heavy each one of the times ;)

byyyyyyye

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2014
  18. matf1

matf1 Registered

The Bayro at Tommys Hockenheim is a fantastic combo. I've just completed two 20 minute races and am about to go for a third helping. For comparison, my pace is 1m40s and I'll have to agree with Canastos. If it's taking you by surprise, perhaps you are not feeling the car as well as you could? These spins, which we've all had quite a lot of, are entirely predictable (that butt clench moment), but I'll admit I spent a fair bit of practice dialling the car in. Car balance is critical here as you switch from longitudinal to lateral grip.

19. fullsus

fullsus Registered

Hi Ales

I have just buy rF2 T5 Today My time 13:30 = (GMT+7hr.) and waiting for link download.
    have some question.

When T5 have update file , How I know that and how I can get download ?
    I Love rF2 so very glad to see DTM in rF2.
    Thank you for your job.

20. jimcarrel

jimcarrel Registered

fullsis, you will get an email with a link for updates also.