Clio World Series by Renault SimRacing 2013

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by Esteve Rueda, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Esteve Rueda

Esteve Rueda Registered

[​IMG]
    Opened registrations for Clio World Series by Renault 2013:

In SimRacing.es we don't stop and we announce the Clio World Series by Renault 2013. After the exciting championship we live a few months ago with these cars, this edition will be even more, as the drivers have more experience with these cars, low power and versatility make possible tight fights and excitement will be served until the end of the championship.

This championship comes a bit in the shadow of its “big brother” Megane World Series and is intended for riders who have not found a place in it. Registration is completely free, any driver of any other championship can enroll and may struggle to gain a seat on the grid for the Clio, but each driver who have not had the Megane site in the previous week will take precedence over the who have participated the previous week.

[​IMG]

More information of how to participate in the Clio World Series by Renault 2013 forum.

2. JJStrack

JJStrack Registered

can you please explain the "104 percent of server hotlap" and "reach 50 laps IN it" a bit more in detail!? I don't understand it.
    Is the server hotlap the fastest driven time? So if someone does a time of 1:40.0 you have to do a 1:44.0 to qualify? And do you have to do 50 Laps, which are all quicker than the 1:44.0? Or just one of them?
    Please explain, i would really like to take part in this!

3. Esteve Rueda

Esteve Rueda Registered

It's like in Formula 1. In Formula 1 driver has to set a time better than 107% of the fastest lap, but only one time, not 50 laps inside that time. In our case, with one time inside 104% of the better lap, and 50 laps in total (no matter what time) you have the right to race.

An example of this rule in this Hotlaps. Is our hotlaps system in a Megane race, you can see "Tiempo de corte", this is "cut time", this means 104% of the best. Drivers who doesn't reach that time appears colored in red (last positions). And when you have a lap below this time but not have 50 laps in our server you will appear in blue, you can see some examples in the table I attached. When you have both 104% and 50 laps, you will appear uncolored.

I hope you understand! :eek:

4. JJStrack

JJStrack Registered

I never have watched F1 :D so i don't know anything of their system.
    But with your explanation i now understand it perfectly. But i guess, most of the time more than 26 members will get below the cut-time. so in most cases, it will just be the fastest 26 guys!?

5. Kukuxumuxu

Kukuxumuxu Registered

It is a tool for all participants can compete with a minimum quality in races.

Only it takes more than an hour of practice on the track (in case of Renault Clio) and also promotes competition with the other people. Really fun.

6. Esteve Rueda

Esteve Rueda Registered

We are now 30 drivers regitered, preseason race is this Thursday 21th, there's still time to get into the first 26 drivers. Will be a short championship, but it will be very exciting, just look at the Megane World Series we have organized before this...

General Championship info: HERE
    Race Allocations and Server Info: HERE