Server Test, your Help needed! Lola @ Sebring + Mid-Ohio

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by Hermmie, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Hermmie

Hermmie Registered

Server Test, your Help needed! Clio @ Mills

I wanted to test out my new internet connection and see how able it is to host races, and up to how many people..

Have a Server set up and running, will do this for the next couple of days. For now, i will host Pixsim Lola at 12h Sebring and Mid-Ohio. If alot of people want to drive a different car and track, please let me know and i will try to make it happen. My main goal is to get as many people racing together as possible to test out my connection.

If you have the time, please drop by my server ( "RAGE-Motorsport Public" ) and race. Hopefully enough people will be joining ( or able to join? Testing ). Afterwards, it would be much appreciated if you could leave a comment in here, regarding connection quality, ping, lag, if you could join at all, and so on..

It would be great if my connection could handle around 20ish cars, if it works out well i want to organize endurance racing events, maybe even a series.

Your help is much appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2013
  2. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

I will be online today somewhere around 20 or 21 (GMT+2) so if you have server up then I may join ;)

3. Hermmie

Hermmie Registered

That would be great, thanks for you help mate

4. deak1944

deak1944 Guest

Ping from Massachusetts, 120.

5. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

Do not see you server. Will look later on but will do some racing now...

6. Hermmie

Hermmie Registered

I had a couple of people join individually, no racing yet. Pings were, from what i could see, good though. I will switch to clios now though since there are alot of servers with people on them, all racing clios. Maybe the lola isnt as popular as i thought.

7. Hermmie

Hermmie Registered

FYI, i switched the Server to Clio Cup, to see if i can draw anyone on the server. I also changed the Server Name to "! a-RAGE-Motorsport Public" to get it alot higher up in the server list, in case people sort it via Game Name

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2013
  8. hoser70

hoser70 Registered

That's annoying as hell. So many dopes do the same that it's one big symbol-blank line fest up there. I avoid those servers and look for ones with real names who aren't trying to say "HEY LOOK AT ME, I NEED ATTENTION!"

9. Hermmie

Hermmie Registered

Yeah i changed the Name back to RAGE-Motorsport Public this morning i thought it was annoying as well. Hope to draw some people with the Clio Cup. I haven't had more than one client at a time yet.

10. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

Can not play until Sunday evening but will join you server if you are there then...

11. Hermmie

Hermmie Registered

Thanks. I will run the server as often as possible, at least from 10am to 10pm GMT for sure, will try to leave the computer and server running through the night as well

12. the-D-

the-D- Registered

Will the server be up and running tonight Hermmie?, would be good to have a race and a catch up ;)