F1 2013 f1ligue

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by f1ligue, Feb 3, 2013.

1. StevenQ74

StevenQ74 Registered

Melbourne shows as a seperate mod

2. Magzire

Magzire Registered

Third time saying this but can you put some tracks up on the server:confused:

3. R1CHO

R1CHO Registered

I guess the only way to race these online is on F1ligues server? what tracks are on it now Magzire

That is a sour note on a good mod if i want to race anyy track i like its gotta b of line .. hmmm not much fun

Is there a group price available say 30euro? so the whole clan that i race with can race these against each other .

can see this as a reason to why people would share it elsewhere ;(

4. R1CHO

R1CHO Registered

Could also mean another server running with the mod aswell Just a thought

5. Magzire

Magzire Registered

Its been stuck on Malaysia forever now Richo. Please host Spa/Poznan/Melbourne/Montreal & others :)

6. R1CHO

R1CHO Registered

ohhhh, I'm pretty sure i'm the only one from my group that has this so putting it up on our servers atm is not likely

but i tell ya what after only a few laps they are great fun to drive ..... Top work guys! :)

I lil on the frame heavy side though i find i go from running around monaco in the formula isi at about 40-60 fps at best and 20 - 40fps in F1ligue with half the amount of ai on track

I find the monaco i'm using about the same framerate as isi montecarlo

7. PRC Steve

PRC Steve Registered

Now malaysia has been updated by ISI I cant use this mod as it says I have Malaysia 1.2 missing. Is there a standalone version of the cars thats not dependant on ever changing tracks?

8. f1ligue

f1ligue Registered

You should not see that I press patch ....

I expect ISI patch the game and I leave the update is ready to be distributed but I'm not given if the update requires me to isi patch again just after its release.

9. Tiger

Tiger Registered

if you drive single player, start with "all cars" and then choose your car and any of the tracks listed ;)
    for mulitplayer, there is only Malaysia 1.2 (coming with "formula ISI") and Melbourne in a different mod pack.

10. bkircher

bkircher Registered

So is there anyway to get this to install without having Malaysia 1.2?

11. MerlinC

MerlinC Registered

From my understanding - and I had the same issue - there is no way to install the F1L Mod w/o the Malaysia 1.2 track. Unlikely the Malaysia 1.2 track is not available for download as a single file. Therefore you need to install a Mod containing the Malaysia 1.2. track first.
    In my case - after reading tons of posts - I was able to get it done using the RenaultMeganTrophy Mod from the rFactor2 download page. Download this file http://www.imagespaceinc.com/downloads/rfmod/ISI1032-v10-RenaultMeganeTrophy.rfmod - install it and right after you'll be able to install F1L as well.

Suggestion to ISI: I would appreciate if ISI provides an archive with older versions of tracks (or other components) as well. Should be easy to achieve.

12. MerlinC

MerlinC Registered

+1
    I would appreciate as well when modders make themselves more flexible (independent) from specific versions of tracks. I would expect that a Mod can be run with any newer version as well - because F1L users would like to get the improvements on the Malaysia track as well ;-)

13. MerlinC

MerlinC Registered

This sounds to me like an hen & egg issue ;-(
    From a customer point of view (we all paid 65 EUR or 45 EUR for rFactor2 and 2 EUR for F1L Mod) my expectation is that both rFactor developer and modder working on solutions and not waiting for patches on each other.

The KERS and DRS topic is already 1 month "old" and there is a already a possibility to assign a button to "temporary boost". Honestly I don't understand why this can't be used for KERS?!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2013
  14. f1ligue

f1ligue Registered

15. Jim Beam

Jim Beam Registered

easy..because you cant limit it to 6 secs a lap

16. f1ligue

f1ligue Registered

jim you the answer.
    ISI has not yet completed the formatting of KERS in their game, so we not turn our mod.
    Lorsqu'ISI will put the time limit KERS we add in our mod.

17. MerlinC

MerlinC Registered

I apologize for bothering you again. But what are this files supposed to be for?

P.S.: Seems that some files of the rar-archive are missing.

18. MerlinC

MerlinC Registered

Does this mean there is already a boost if a button is assign to "temporary boost" in rFactor2. And the only thing missing is the limitation to 6.7 seconds?!

19. f1ligue

f1ligue Registered

You can read the numbers? 1 = redbull (01 & 02) 3 = Ferrari (03 & 04) and so on.

kers in the YES RF2 works but can not limit, so no it will not be in our model as it is not possible to limit its use) as F1 Real.

20. antoinel12

antoinel12 Registered

Thanks a lot for the PSD files ;)

Would it be possible to have a template for the helmets. I won't necessarely need all helmet but at least a blank one so I would be able to skin customs helmet for my league?

Thanks