rF2 classified as commercial raises different expectations

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cracheur, Jan 21, 2013.

1. crosschris

crosschris Registered

The oven was in BETA, so the cake didn't rise ;-)

2. rhamm

rhamm Registered

The initial 1 year license ends in June 2014.

http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.p...-refund-policy?p=130863&viewfull=1#post130863

3. SLuisHamilton

SLuisHamilton Banned

One thing that i like is that Tim never get into this idea from some people wich $40 or $80 bucks for anysoftware is cheap enough for all the fun it will give along time.
    He is smart enough to know that all sites that making reviews about sim games, even get their copies for free, will analyze the software, his features amnounced, speed of development, realism, etc.... And i'm pretty sure he know the impact on sales if rf2 get too many negative reviews. And if anyone think that the sales won't impact in game development and quality of the services provided.... Well, think again.
    This subject only become a matter if Isi is aplying prices out of reality of others simulators that will be on market soon.

4. osella

osella Registered

Hmm OK if you know it actually works better for you, what do I know, I'm not developer, maybe I shouldn't have said 90% of people.... and say I understand it way X or Y. At least you cleared it for me :p

5. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

What is your point?
    It still is a 40$ product, it is not a 400$ product, it is not a 4000$ product.
    Asking for refund after using 40$ software for months because it didnt match some peoples vague expectations has nothing to do with reviews, previews etc.
    I do respect peoples pockets, mine is pretty shallow btw, but isnt this discussion a bit over the top?

6. CdnRacer

CdnRacer Banned

90% of people who make up statistics get 80% of their numbers from a body orifice.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2013
  7. Jason Kinchington

Jason Kinchington Registered

These people upset about the price and that should by a ps3/Xbox game u know you will complete the game in under a week and proberly be bored with the kids online lol

8. SLuisHamilton

SLuisHamilton Banned

I think another time i could not be understand. Can't answer right now. Will try later for the last time.

9. the-D-

the-D- Registered

I understand the phrase just fine thanks,...complementing rF2, me?...well of course I have, and I've had my moneys worth from it already, but fan boyish?, I dont think so :confused:

10. SCampbell

SCampbell Registered

Tim can you make a way to like posts? This one I'd hit the icon for sure!