Upcoming ISI Content List

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kotakotakota, Jan 10, 2013.

1. spider19462000

spider19462000 Registered

welcome to the forums,,lol:D

2. kotakotakota

kotakotakota Registered

XD Thanks!

3. feels3

feels3 Member Staff Member

If you still need a highly skilled car modeler, I know one guy.

One of his cars (he did that car 8 years ago...Golden Gallery Award @max3d.pl - 2005)

link1

link2

link3

link4

link5

Plus, he has some experience with rfactor 1 and he currently works on one car for rfactor 2.

If you are interested in, please let me know and I'll send you contact to him.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2013
  4. tjc

tjc Registered

Woa!

Stunning work indeed. Talented chap. :)

5. ccjcc81

ccjcc81 Registered

+1 to all points, especially the first.

6. CdnRacer

CdnRacer Banned

Huh?!! The Boss 302 beat the Audi R8 at Laguna Seca a couple of years ago. Why would you want a dragster over a actual road race car? God you Euro's are clueless when it comes to American muscle.

7. kotakotakota

kotakotakota Registered

By the way, can someone tell me a bit about that go-kart in the 'families' wallpapers?
    [​IMG]

8. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

Im sure it is in the plans of ISI, or they wouldnt post it. I would like to hear some details too.

9. Nimugp

Nimugp Registered

Was just checking out your post, just to make sure that I didn't accidently miss something. Then I saw the quoted line. The GTR-1 is the car at the right..... the second from the right is the panoz gt2 (don't know full name etc. just that they both were in rf1 as well)

Also, about the tracks: It just came to mind that before Lime Rock and Skip Barber was released (maybe/probably even before the F2 2012 release), that Tim said that they were working on tracks on both side of the atlantic. One if the tracks turned out to be Lime Rock, but the european one is still to come :) either Tim has licenced lots of tracks, or he has silverstone. Silverstone is in the list from which we'll have one, it also is a BTCC track (and I'm sure it was mentioned somewhere that Tim licenced a btcc track as well), and is of course on the european side of the atlantic. To me everything hints to Silverstone.

10. kotakotakota

kotakotakota Registered

Thanks for the catch, I'll fix that.

I was refraining on explicitly mentioning Silverstone, but yes, I agree, there are many hints toward it being Silverstone, so I guess I'll also update it with that.

EDIT:
    Does that look better for the Panoz?

11. kotakotakota

kotakotakota Registered

Agreed. I imagine it will come after regular circuit racing has stabilized.

12. kotakotakota

kotakotakota Registered

Also, sorry to spam on this thread, but I just noticed this....
    http://rfactor.net/web/rf2/rf2dl/
    On the download page... There is an empty spot under the Nissan GTR... I suspect that is for the Corvette. Coming next week perhaps? :D

13. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

It's in final testing, no specific date, I have already made it's profile page:
    http://rfactor.net/web/rf2/rf2dl/chevrolet-corvette-c6-r/
    Though it's possible the images/text might change in the future.

14. Nimugp

Nimugp Registered

Last week, I also suddenly remembered that we have seen a video of the testing of the FIA Formula 2..... and it had footage of both the Nurburgring, and Barcelona!!! Last few minutes I have been searching for the topic, but couldn't find it yet, but I vaguely seem to remember that it was said that it didn't mean it would be in game for sure, or something like that :p Will try to look that up.

PS: Youtube is man's best friend in this case, while I go look for the topic it was in :p

EDIT :: While searching the info, I did find the post where a btcc track was confirmed here

EDIT2 :: Also found the post where Tim linked to the article about the video here
    EDIT3 :: And here the post where tim says that it isn't official yet (well, at least not official for us ;) )

EDIT4 :: Mentioning of historic nascar here (generic at the time of the post)
    Regarding the F1 tracks, it probably isn't Austin, since Tim had not been there at least in oct. 2012, see here
    And about the BTCC track I talked, I noted that the link was allready there in first post, so you can disregard ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2013
  15. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

Tim: from the C6 screenshot, I'm seeing a noticeable improvement of the cars interior! there was a already a good improvement with the Skip! do you have the intention to upgrade the interiors of the Clio and the 370Z? You have said that ISI would upgrade the circuits already released with new textures and HDR profile! are you going to do the same with ISI cars?

16. Tiago Guerreiro

Tiago Guerreiro Registered

Tim i hope you work something around BMW and Mcl. Licence...... We see other games getting and i rather have those, i supose it´s not so dificult to get the licence, i can arranje your travel trip to Europe if you want??!!

I would prefer having them in RF2 and driving it instead of playing with on other games..... you know what i mean??!!!

17. kotakotakota

kotakotakota Registered

Thanks for the info/link Tim! I'm very excited to try this one out.

Nimugp, I added the historic NASCAR! Thanks! :)

+1 to what Tiago said about BMW.

So, we have the GT-R as a GT1, C6 as GT2, Camero as GT3, 370Z as GT4.... Are there going to be any cars in the same class with the GT series? I'd like to see something like the BMW Z4 GT3 or the BMW M3... Perhaps the SLS AMG GT/GT3 since we already know that the safety car is coming. :D

18. CdnRacer

CdnRacer Banned

Tim has said BMW is out of ISI's price range. Too many other devs. have been throwing money at them so I guess their price has gone up.

19. Ha3aP

Ha3aP Registered

Let the game to finish, and the mods we make ourselves!

20. kotakotakota

kotakotakota Registered

Ah, right, I think I remember reading something like that at one point... I wonder, is it not possible to license a BMW vehicle of a private team?