Replay Wrong Aspect Ratio

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by everlast, Dec 17, 2012.

1. everlast

everlast Registered

I have a triple head setup, running 6000x1080 and when I enter the pits, the replay in the top right is made to fit the 4:3 shaped box, so the aspect is wrong. If I click the full screen button, it only displays on one monitor, again with "all three screens" worth of video squished into one.

Unsure if this is a known bug or not, just bought yesterday and am new to the site. Is there a known bug list public?

(I also had the reactivate bug and suffer long load times but they look like known issues.)

2. Knight of Redemption

Knight of Redemption Registered

Yup known issue, along with the clio sound bug, no mirrors on historics, windscreen wipers and one or two others :)

There is no definative list as some builds fix one thing but brake another, some bugs are particular to setups etc.

3. everlast

everlast Registered

I just read about this bug in the multiview discussion thread, so, yeah. Obviously well known. I'm such a newb. ;)

4. everlast

everlast Registered

Perhaps a known bug list thread would be a good idea?

5. Knight of Redemption

Knight of Redemption Registered

Heh we all start as newbs you'll soon get the hang of things around here, trouble with a bug list is they keep changing and after a while you kinda know all the regulars that pop up each build...they get talked about endlessly LOL