DashMeterPRO on SG3 ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kenneth Sehested Pedersen, Dec 11, 2012.

1. antgen

antgen Registered

I have this app from day 1 and I have not any problem - even with the latest build(134)
    I don't know if has something to do, but I'm using the previous "preference.ini" that supports only one device, and the only settings that has are the Android_IP and the port.
    I haven't tried the latest one yet, as I have only 1 phone to use...

2. mjmueller

mjmueller Registered

Ok, Problem Solved.

Thanks to the tech support over at SensaDigit I tried the DashMeterPro Test. This did not work for me for some reason. I then went in, restarted my pc, restarted my phone. It then gave me a new ip for my phone. I went into my router settings & changed the channel from "Auto" to "11". I then for some reason hit "True" under the last option in the preferences.ini for router behavior. Note, this did not work, but when I changed it back to "False", Viola! it started blinking. I then went ingame and all is well. Cant wait to start trying it.

Thanks Everyone,

mj

3. Racefreak1976

Racefreak1976 Registered

Aha! I see. ;)

4. BrokkelPiloot

BrokkelPiloot Registered

I think I had the same problem. I did not change any router settings however. The plugin worked for me until they started using the preferences.ini file with 2 IPs. It did not work until I entered the same IP address in both fields (even though the 2nd ip was on "false"). All of a sudden it worked. Have not tested it with b135 yet, but I'm pretty sure it will work. Great app by the way! Worth every last penny.

5. clive lomax

clive lomax Registered

Wonder if anyone can help? I have this app and run it in both Rfactor 1 and Game Stock Car, where it runs perfectly.
    However, I recently tried to get it to work with Rfactor 2 and no joy. Then I noticed that the little plug icon no longer flashes when I join the track which makes me wonder if any of my plugins work at all, and the spotter no longer tells me my laptime...

Any Idea how to get the plug ins working again?

6. ProTraX

ProTraX Registered

Hello.
    Im wondering if there is any app like this for rF2 just for free?
    Using android 4 ICS.

7. Golanv

Golanv Registered

I'm getting a galaxy s3 tomorrow, and since it has decent size screen compaired to my current android phone, I figured I would give the DashMeter Pro a go.
    Is there anything else like it out there for android devices that would have support for RBR, and has the DMP issues been fixed yet when talking about rF2?

Edit: Nvm about the RBR, dashmeter pro seems to have support for it after all.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2013