UnitedRacingDesing presents...

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ethone

ethone Registered

Yeah sorry, I'm not following every post in here. I'm sure it got tedious at points.

In theory I would much prefer donations as well, but my experience (and that of others like the guys at CTDP) is that they work very, very poorly. It's not worth the effort of setting up a paypal account and button.

2. gpfan

gpfan Registered

The only thing i have To say is lets try it First and make critics after, Alless make it perfect, Alless Take your time and give us your best shot!! Of course you never, ever please everyone but i'm positive if you try your best you will have people folowing you!!

Dont Like To make critics before time, let give Alless the benifict of doubt!!

3. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

Aura T5 beta/demo out

Aura T5 Beta/demo is available here http://www.mediafire.com/?qzrlam6ejhz6hml

The car is in BETA status and as ive sayed before it doesnt include high detailed cockpit.
    It uses Bayro T5 engine sounds for now and only engine sounds are done sofar, others are placeholders only.
    The physics is not finished and it shows the way im trying to go, to offer fun and to simulate some racing experience.

The file contains 2 component files which you install like cars/tracks and any other components like opening Manage Mods
    uncheck "show mods only" in options and install AuraT5 and BayroT5_2012 components.

Have fun!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2012
    2 people like this.
  4. feels3

feels3 Member Staff Member

First impression is really good :) . Visually, the best car for rf2 so far.

FFB, car's physics and sounds are also very promising.

I will use that car for next Poznan circuit screenshots if you don't mind :)

5. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

Loved it! It's awesome and it's coming really great!

Looking forward to it ;)

6. UnitedRacingDesign

@feels3 sure, have fun whit it.

Great you like it sofar. Any suggestions on the physics or anything else are welcome.

7. madleecher

madleecher Registered

I think after round about 100-150 Laps with the Beta Version of Aura we have a really good physic for Aura.

8. sg333

sg333 Registered

Ran some laps on Croft, very good so far.

I'm running with a Fanatec CSW and default force feedback is very powerful and it takes a lot of effort to turn the car. It almost feels like the FF is reversed compared to every ISI car, but it feels good once ive turned the effects WAAY down.

If i was going to *pay* for a final release, id expect better sounds, but very good car so far

9. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

Why the ffb is so strong and "full"?however it is a promising mod:)

10. feels3

feels3 Member Staff Member

Thanks Ales,

With new HDR profile I'm working on, your car should look even better.

11. Hazi

Hazi Registered

View attachment 5389
    View attachment 5390

I noticed that from inside view you got that "yellowish" coloured view - saw kind on ISI cars too. Maybe you can get a better windshield colour correction.
    Hope you know what I mean.

12. vittorio

vittorio Registered

Thanks for the info, this was the key for me! GFX are great, but first i tried i thought physics are totally cr.p, it felt like i am driving on rails. Using a Fanatec CSRE i turned down FFB to 0.5 and now it feels very good to drive.
    It almost feels too good and i wonder is a (cough) Audi A4 DTM really that easy to drive? Maybe someone on this forum can confirm this due to real experience?

13. UnitedRacingDesign

@Hazi yeah i know what you mean but its game related actually. I cant do any settings there. Windows overall for cockpit view will be diferent thought in final version version.

For the FFB guys, ill work on that to improve it. Thx sofar for the feedback :)

14. cosm1

cosm1 Registered

I'm not at home to try it... :mad:

15. madleecher

madleecher Registered

I have test Mod with G25 and the FFB is a very hard but i think when you drive a touring car thats the same. The car is easy to drive because alless gave him much more grip to get nearly the time of real touring.

hope you know what i mean ... but the problem with the yellow coloration in cockpit i see too xD

16. madleecher

madleecher Registered

I think this Video show .... how easy it is to drive a touring car 2012 ... but when you drive to aggresive the car will override like in real.

17. kr1nz

kr1nz Registered

I'll take a look at this mod today.
    Do you use any real data or just make the car physics based in what can be seen in videos?

18. FONismo

FONismo Registered

This was my first thought, it feels extremely easy to drive. 2 laps and i was stuck to the track. On the flip side if you think about it, it's basically a DTM car and they have copious amounts of aero and grip in real life and so maybe it's correct. Still, it felt quite easy to me and reminded me alot of pCARS tbh in terms of grip.

Model looks really fantastic, really good job guys. Sounds i like, need improving and beefing up a little but love the off throttle rasping. FFB felt good too me tbh and i think you have done a good job, nice feel of centering forces, not overpwoering. Could not feel the rear really, that's the only thing i will say and slamming on the brakes, i could not feel a lock up, tbh i can hardly feel locks ups in any mod in rF2. On the subject of braking, this feels good, good job.

One thing that is bugging me with not only your mod but also ISI's is the dirty looking textures when close up. Is this on purpose? The cars look like they have been through and hour long race at the start? Paint textures have a grimey look too them, i don't like it.

Good start though guys, well done. Just not convinced by the grip levels atm.

19. PRC Steve

PRC Steve Registered

I Cant get mirrors to work but other than that its excellent

20. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.