New software updates errywhere (Afterburner/Video drivers etc)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nand Gate, Nov 21, 2012.

1. emilblixt

emilblixt Registered

Although FPS headroom can be nice. Say you have 100 FPS minimum alone on track. That can seem like overkill when v-synced at 60hz but with 20 cars on starting grid those 100FPS will drop significantly. Therefor knowing my minimum FPS is very useful imo.

2. Abriel Nei

Abriel Nei Registered

Yes that's basically what MarcG said - average fps is also important (and also minimum) not only max fps.

3. emilblixt

emilblixt Registered

Let me rephrase myself then. I noticed no APPARENT performance gain with the new drivers. I think AMD/ATI has also stated before that they wont be optimizing for rF2 specifically. As I understand, it's up to ISI to work with what they've got.

4. Nand Gate

Nand Gate Banned

I didn't mention rF2 nor did I even mean it. I actually meant 3dMark11 (....I think I cant remember), because I was doing a general software update thread for everyone and I was thinking about that and not rF2..........and all the adverts on AMD are about the performance increase...and I confirmed I got it............but frankly you just trolling away. I have to PROVE I got a performance gain now, even WITH all those reviews and benchmarks?

How about I feel free to post important software updates for all, and you DONT feel free to jump in and troll over wording and asking people to prove stuff to you. Read the changelog. What I was talking about is in there (performance update), and the **** you are demanding I prove is also in there (performance update).

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2012