Where the heck is everyone?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kknorpp001, Nov 3, 2012.

1. Kiro

Kiro Registered

rF1

2. crz

crz Registered

Once in a while i do a os reinstall and the last one was long time ago, so i thought its not a bad idea before i start searching the problem.

I will try Ikers method tomorrow but still i have the same problem with rf1 ... Other people in the chat lobby complained about the same issue but then again i see some people driving on my dedicated server. Would be nice if ISI could make a statement if there are some problems at their side or if its just me. I find it really strange and annoying that both games are affected and that its sometimes working but most of the time i waste my time trying to log on or find servers. Before last week it was all ok.

3. tjc

tjc Registered

Yeh programs etc do have to be re-installed and OS tweaked etc but it`s just something I do on reasonably regular basis...

I have to say (firmly touching wood lol) that normally I don`t seem to have many pc/OS or sim problems but still, it just keeps everything fresh and clean so I like to do it.

Each to their own though, obviously. :)

4. Ricknau

Ricknau Registered

Hey Kknorpp I'm looking for your server. What are you naming it? You going to play today!

5. Schueppe

Schueppe Registered

Personally I was very drunk in a bar having fun when a friend of mine fell asleep.

6. rer8

rer8 Registered

For the record, the matchmaker was not working from about 6:30 a.m. CST intil about 9:00CST. Then it started working again... I was attempting to host a game, and must have tried 6 or more times.

7. Ricknau

Ricknau Registered

Well I guess today is a day for Kknorpp to be out of pocket. Oh well, we can try again another day.

8. osella

osella Registered

+1...

9. Kknorpp001

Kknorpp001 Banned

Server is up now and has been much of the weekend. I have to step out but I think it is on Black Hole Ring. Name is 60s F1. I have to step out for dinner but will be back on later...

10. Knight of Redemption

Knight of Redemption Registered

+2