Want to be immortal?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 88mphTim, Nov 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mario Morais

Mario Morais Registered

- Mario Morais
    - Green
    - 67, 33, 88
    - Because i love rFactor 2 for being a open system and allow people to make their own contents

2. A.J. Handy

A.J. Handy Registered

- A.J. Handy
    - Blue
    - 13, 19, 83
    - Because I'm horribly slow and this AI would improve my reputation and my self esteem.

3. Arne Senna

Arne Senna Registered

-Arne Christian Elvebach
    -Blue
    -99, 69, 66
    - Because i have played Rf & Rf2 5-6 days of the week for 6-7 years now. (And my initials are ACE)

4. Paul Haworth

Paul Haworth Registered

- Paul Haworth
    - Red
    - 07, 01, 08
    - I would like to be the first Turing-capable simulated racing driver. Thank you.

5. Amzer Zo

Amzer Zo Registered

- Pierre-Yves GARO
    - Blue
    - 23, 29, 7
    - Why me and not another? I support 100% Rfactor race online and offline. I'm Breton :) And my dream is to create a game but very hard. Good luck to you

thank you

6. MaxxUK

MaxxUK Registered

Malcolm Edeson
    White
    I may not be that well known in rfactor but anyone who plays it and had played GPL between 2000 and 2005 will likely know of me (inc Tim I think). Maxx, author of GPLEGS, the first ever training course for sim driving, mainly using GPL. I am a real-life racer, been so since 1990 and still complete regularly in all forms of racing inc Britcar, Nurburgring 24Hr/VLN, 2CV 24Hr (Don't knock it). Twice winner of the Britcar 24Hr, Battle of the Japanese Roadster Champion (2008?) and multiple race winner. I still race (did the Birkett 6hr relay in an MR2 last weekend) and work as a driver coach (so ideal for the trainer :)) - My drivers won 7 championship last year :)

Check out this video if you enjoy side-by-side, door handle to door handle racing (MX5 at Donington)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoNAR7PTq5Y

I do occasionally use rFactor and many of my drivers use it. We "bought into" it for the Middle East V8 Supercars round at Yas Marina when it first opened. My V8 drivers where the very first competitive cars on that track in their quali session and as no-one had driven it we practiced on rFactor with a 3rd party track. My best driver came 3rd, seemed the 2 in front of him knew the circuit boss and had actually done a couple of 'private' test days there.

7. vali

vali Registered

I don't think votes are allowed, but you have mine ;P.

8. Zephyr RU

Zephyr RU Registered

- Masateru Suzuki
    - Blue
    - 44, 47,52
    - I wanna be AI! cause, I will be dead in this century. I wanna live in virtual forever! :)
    there is not many Asian name on this thread yet! so. pick me up! ;)

9. MagnusD

MagnusD Registered

- Magnus Dahlgren
    - Red
    - 2, 90, 89
    - I have 'been with' you guys since SCGT and subsequent sims. The best times I've had online-racing is using one of your many sims! Also, you need a 'Super Swede' in your rTrainer Series! ;)

btw, I must say that this is a great idea! When racing the AI you might recognize some names from your online races which in my view gives more depth to the events!

10. ZeosPantera

ZeosPantera Registered

-Steven Ciofalo
    -Red
    -Because through thick and thin I have defended this damn in development sim. Through low frame-rates, off color palettes, no damage model and exploding FFB wheels I have pushed it as the best thing since sliced bread to everyone I know. I believe it will get there but it isn't there now. I am selling people my dream and it had better come true ora whole lot of people I convinced to buy will be looking for blood. Besides I can guarantee an AI with my name will win more races then the real deal me. And that is hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2012
  11. Koen Calleyl

Koen Calleyl Registered

-Koen Calleyl
    -Red
    -17;11;89
    - Because I've been an active modding member on ISI games since F1Challenge 99-02. My F1 modelling career started back in 2005 when I joined Ralph Hummerich on his RH2004 Expansion Pack, and the full RH2005 grid.
    Then I joined FSOne to model two cars for their 2007 mod
    After that; I added up with MMG to finish their 2007 mod; I modeled and textured half of the 2008 grid.
    I also made the Formula Reiza car for Game Stock Car; and three open wheelers for SimRaceWay; two other ISI game engine'ed games.

I always loved the easy-modding style of ISI's engines, and I've been bringing more than 45 F1 cars to ISI games - So... Because I deserve it :p

Cheers!

12. racechicken

racechicken Registered

- Matthias Fisch
    - British Racing Green
    - 76, 73, 5, 3
    - because of rfactor1 gives me so much fun over the years with and without a league. And i will stay with ISI for the next 20 years. It´s a small team in compare to other companys but ISI does a straight and good job.

13. mikeyk1985

mikeyk1985 Registered

-Michael S Kenny
    -White
    -76, 26, 19, 21
    - Chiefly because I worship all things ISI, I've been a fan of the company for years and lastly, I've never been chosen for anything or won a single competition in my life...please pick me ISI!

14. killerwatt

killerwatt Registered

Stewart Forgie
    -Blue
    -35-12-33
    Because I am 61 and probably wont be around by the time rF3 comes around. Also I have been simracing since "Revs" on the C64 and I am still crap! So at least my AI alter ego might actually win a few races.

15. Alex Ball

Alex Ball Registered

- Alex Ball
    - Blue
    - 47, 7, 4
    - I'd like to be an AI because he would probably go faster than I can. I've been driving in rFactor for years and years, and feel most at home in it over any other sim. Being a part of the sim would be a nice nerdy-pub-chat perk :)

16. griever

griever Registered

- Full (REAL)
    Patrick Spence
    - Color selection (for car design) from Red, White or Blue only.
    Blue
    - Car number selection.
    28, 46, 84
    - A short explanation of why you should be chosen.
    Because I want to be immortalized in this awesome sim of course! :D

17. Gearjammer

Gearjammer Registered

- Jim Cole
    - Blue
    - 33, 33X, 033
    - I don't really have a good reason to be in the sim, but I would like to be so that I can race even when I can't race (which is most of the time now due to pain issues over the past 2 years).

18. KeiKei

KeiKei Registered

- Kalle "KeiKei" Kouri
    - White AND blue (Colors of Finland - land of thousand lakes and long winters with lots of ice and snow)
    - 8, 9, 11 (famous Finnish ice hockey players Teemu Selänne, Mikko Koivu and Saku Koivu)
    - There should be at least one flying Finn with proper colors! :) Just look at Formula One today: 3,5 Finns Kimi, Heikki, Valtteri and Nico R from such a small 5 million inhabitant country. And Finnish rally drivers, don't even get me started! Undeniably we are the fastest country of them all so we deserve this! And make sure my name belongs to the fastest AI driver! :D To finish first, first you have to be Finnish! :cool:

And sorry for being so humble. :)

By the way I live at Rovaniemi which is official hometown of Santa Claus located right on top of polar circle. So maybe there could be even third color red with some winter and Santa Claus theme? Sponsored by Santa himself - how cool is that!?! :)

http://www.santaclaus.fi

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2012
  19. Jonas Lex

Jonas Lex Registered

- Jonas Lex
    - Red
    - 8, 7, 88
    - Because even though I'm actually from Germany and Jonas is a widely known name there, I'm sometimes being told that with that name I could be an FBI agent as well and driving against a German AI driver who sounds like he could be a secret agent sounds pretty cool to me.

20. Jose Uchoa

Jose Uchoa Registered

- Jose Uchoa
    - Blue
    - Because I've been supporting rFactor, learning about moddin and contributing to the community since version1 and I bout rfactor2 in the very first day of beta testing... and I still want to contribute with modding rF2!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.