It's official ; And my decision is final ; I am OK that rf2 remain in beta forever

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kknorpp001, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Kknorpp001

Kknorpp001 Banned

I can explain. First, I have decided that the Spark F1 is perfect in every way and makes any track fun. Second, ghost makes it impossible to get bored with any track. Third, the tracks coming out during the beta are out of this world! Croft, Putnam Park, Mountain Forest, Toban (any day now), Black Hole Ring (my new favorite), Nords, etc. etc. etc.

So for purely selfish reasons, I am good b/c I will drive the Spark F1 until I die. So, yes, there are CAR mods on hold and that sux but I'm good. It'll be great when gold and Historix and the handful of others that will be exceptional come out but man is it going to be hard to beat the Spark F1.

1 person likes this.
  2. ForthRight

ForthRight Registered

You are a crazy man, but it was nice to read something positive.

Let's hope however that you don't get your wish. :eek:

3. jtbo

jtbo Registered

You know it is impossible, right?

As you know, sun provides light to earth, however sun will not run forever, there comes a time when sun becomes a red giant and scorches the earth and every bit on earth will burn and die.

So it would be impossible for rF2 to be in active beta development forever.

Unless we send dev team to space with rF2 and by some very unlikely event they encounter someone else there to continue development and passing it on until their time is due.

So doom is coming, however we probably have rFactor 3 billion by then and actually we don't have that all, but some who come after we.

So better enjoy what we have while we have it :)

What can I say, I like realism :D

4. MaXyM

MaXyM Registered

That only means that ISI does completely wrong bussines. They should release rf2 a year ago as gold, including only Spark. Durring a year a few tracks would appear and that's it. ISI's left resources would be moved to rf3 developement or whatever else.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2012
  5. osella

osella Registered

[​IMG]

Also from memory, the spark has at least one flaw: no mirrors :p .

6. CdnRacer

CdnRacer Banned

ISI has mentioned MANY times that rF2 will be continually developed for years to come.

7. Ricknau

Ricknau Registered

Yes, they can hand it off to no fooling Aliens. Maybe they can race via telepathic connections.

8. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

Mars is near, Ive heard they are planning to build a track there, already first car arrived, simming is a logical step in near future.

9. Gearjammer

Gearjammer Registered

Actually 2 different cars are there nikos :) They just forgot they needed a pit crew on the first one hehe.

10. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

Spot on! So race has already started!

11. jtbo

jtbo Registered

I did read they found shiny things from Mars, something they could not except.

Currently Mars would have only those off road tracks, but even with those input lag is quite horrible for my taste :p