Proper Wet Conditions

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by fastfezzer, Oct 25, 2012.

1. fastfezzer

fastfezzer Registered

I really hope we can see the following features in the future:-

Realistic rain downpours
    Water beading on windscreen
    Working wipers with speed control
    Large clouds of spray from cars which makes it very difficult to see
    Rain lights

I'd really like to be struggling to see where I'm going, loads of spray from the cars in front and you can only just make out their rain lights with wipers going overtime in order to help.

:)

2. osella

osella Registered

All of it is planned for sure.

3. gregor vodicar

gregor vodicar Registered

Yes i am sure, but all this is getting a bit frustrating.. Development is so slow... When final version will be out, it will be already old game or what?

I dont see much improvments in last two updates (since 1.07) and these been a while from 1.01 v.

4. osella

osella Registered

Nobody will tell you when.
    I finally learnt patience and I recommend you to do the same, just dont expect anything until gold arrives. I pretty much put rf2 out of my mind, I dont have much time for it anyway now, but Im still sure the final version will be amazing and will be the most realistic platform for many years like rf1 was/is. I'm OK with all these features appear by the end of the next year or so :p

5. Radar

Radar Registered

It can get frustrating yes, but in all honesty, those who are using the Beta for what it's meant to be for (the modders making tracks and cars) will not see it this way..

You may not see much improvement playing the game, but there has been many improvements for the modders, and the backend lines of code changing.. I'm even seeing some lines of code from ideas people have suggested being put in..

People just need to be alittle more patient, especially those who are only playing the game and not making any mods..

If I was only playing the game and not doing some modding then I would be saying 'better later than to release now' I mean, how many mods are their for rF2 and would you still be playing it based on the number of mods that have been released so far ??

I'm sure that once this goes Gold, we will start to see those who are currently working on mods, will be ready for a release themselves and not being hurried up to release a mod that they are not 100% happy with.