MOST WANTED: Prior FFB effects

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Marvin Morgan, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Marvin Morgan

Marvin Morgan Registered

CASE SOLVED: Prior FFB effects

Don't know about anyone else but the FFB effects in the 118 build is nowhere near as involving and immersive as the 117 build. I'm using a Fanatec GT2 wheel and it's not the same at all. What happened? I know some G27 people were complaining but does that mean we Fanatec people have to suffer for them? I spent a "little more" for a reason. Are there any files I can edit to get it back to what it used to be? Sadly this has opened the door for other lackluster sims to catch-up.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2012
  2. Kibbs

Kibbs Registered

I'm using a Fanatec CSR and the FFB feels the same to me, slightly improved with the FFB smoothing actually. Do you have all your firmware up to date or the car specific FFB the same as the previous build?

3. Marvin Morgan

Marvin Morgan Registered

Yeah. I really didn't do much to the car specific as from day one with the previous build the FFB was fantastic. I'll try again though and see. Not so much now. The wheel used to slightly jerk left to right when hauling it down a straight over uneven surfaces. Now it's just a whisper of action.

4. Marvin Morgan

Marvin Morgan Registered

CASE SOLVED: FFB has been apprehened with the help of an alert citizen named Kibbs. His not-so-confidential tips led to the capture of the missing FFB. lol

Thanks man. I guess I forgot I did jack up the car specific FFB more than I thought before. All is well now, thanks again.