NASCAR Canadian Tire Series

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by CdnRacer, Sep 22, 2012.

1. CdnRacer

CdnRacer Banned

Would be nice to get a license for this series. :) I think it would be cheaper than the regular NASCAR stuff. It's a series that runs in Canada only, half road, half short ovals.

2. sg333

sg333 Registered

Big +1 for this :)

3. Shiftfac3d

Shiftfac3d Registered

I'm actually looking forward to any type of mod that has a Winston cup series type car involved. So this would be awesome. Having this or the American version, or trucks or Busch series all would be awesome. What's funny though is I prefer to take these vehicles onto road courses moreso than oval tracks. They are so much fun to tame. Definitely looking forward to they whether its implemented or modded in.

4. Fabio Pittol

Fabio Pittol Registered

I think what would be really great is to have from ISI a sort of tire database, instead of full series licenses.

I mean, as seen in a lot of modders posts, the weak point of the modding for rF2 seems to be the complexity of the tire model. Work on 3D models, textures, sounds and even engine & suspension physics etc. is not rocket science. Based on what happened with rF1, mods of every possible series will eventually pop out, but if everybody starts to struggle with tire data, the whole thing tends to fall apart.