unable to start application:(

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by Cristian Why, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Cristian Why

Cristian Why Registered

since i moved house, now i use a Vodafone mobile broadband. i tried win firewall off too. if i click on purchase i get( A detectable CPU, permanent storage device, and an Ethernet or wireless (802.11) card are required to purchase the simulation. Currently, this application cannot detect these components. If these components are available and you believe this message is an error, please contact support@rfactor.netCannot locate a valid network adapter. Only network adapters reported by the operating system to be an Ethernet or wireless (802.11) devices are valid.)

View attachment 3694

2. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

System change in the modem? Try going to purchase and reactivating the product.

3. buddhatree

buddhatree Registered

I don't think he can Tim. He says the clicked the purchase tab and the launcher doesn't "see" his network card.

4. Cristian Why

Cristian Why Registered

that is corect

5. Cristian Why

Cristian Why Registered

on the previous house i had phone line with British Telecom the one i use now is a dongle wireless internet

6. privatebrian

privatebrian Registered

Hi

long shot but is your local Area Connection enabled (LAN),either in Bios or in operating system,because i
    can reproduce this error by disabling mine.

Even though you are using wireless (as i am),you still need to have LAN enabled.