[REL] [Open Beta v0.3] Classic Cars Mod

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by Petros Mak, Aug 14, 2012.

1. baked bean

baked bean Registered

+1 Peeps going on like they are owed something lol get a grip.

2. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

So you don't mind wasting your time reading and commenting on mods that will never be released? I would surely be pissed off for something like that.

Not saying this is one of those because I don't know...

3. mirage1

mirage1 Banned

You really are not able to comprehend the point at all. Such a pity. This has nothing to do with being owed anything its about being puppets to an ego maniac, and every post responding to mmg nonsense is just being exploited.

4. baked bean

baked bean Registered

But your reacting like you paid him to build an extension on your house and he done a runner lol

5. Adrianstealth

Adrianstealth Registered

We've been updated on this thread every so often etc

The last one indicated that their team are getting close on some if the cars. I guess with rf2 being new & beta & new monthly builds its a learning curve for them too

Good things are coming,
    I think this winter ( oct this year on) is going to be a great for sim racing -rf2 should have had a good few fixes/updates by then, enjoy the summer in the meantime

6. Yarach

Yarach Registered

Thanks for understanding! :)

7. alpha-bravo

alpha-bravo Registered

[W.I.P] Classic Cars Mod

Maybe Ales can clear up some points ?
    I really like the work, progress of United Racing Design and most of us know the T5 mod made by URD. Petros Mak has thanked to Ales for his help that inidicates to me there must be more progress as some screenshots available.
    Only a try to bring some light in this case.
    At the moment I'm confused but I really hope the Classic Car comes to us !

8. Petros Mak

Petros Mak Registered

Classic Cars will be released, that's why we've been showing in-game shots and other screens. mirage1 is one of our haters who trolls around everywhere he can just to spread hate about us. I suggest you don't listen to such posts. Unless I myself say the mod is not being released, then don't believe it. The 787B as well as another car are progressing very well for an open beta release later this month. We're working hard daily to get them done and released. We'll keep you posted as always. :)

9. alpha-bravo

alpha-bravo Registered

Thx for your reply and the confirmation for the progress !
    I'm looking forward to the upcoming beta version :)

10. mirage1

mirage1 Banned

MMG is apparently a commercial company and large modding team, yet they can't even put cars in game and need to get another mod team to do it for them? It just reinforces what I am saying, how its not a proper modding team, and just a bunch of pretenders and hot air. In all these years they could not hire a person capable of putting cars in game? And they are a commercial team who program commercial software? LOL.

They have been talking about releasing a beta in this thread for the last 6 months. Every time there is a new excuse, and delay, and its just for a beta with 1 car. This thing will never be released just like everyone other vapour mmg mod.

Petros why don't you show the community one piece of commercial software mmg has produced? lol

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2013
  11. FatCity

FatCity Registered

+1

I sort of wonder why Mazda s, Porsches and Sauber Mercedes' are the only cars ever shown or released in these mods, not that I,m accusing anyone because I have no clue about it, but why dont they release a Jag or a Rondeau or something like that, is it because you can,t get them from Forza or Shift etc etc.
    oh well we will just have to wait and see.

12. mirage1

mirage1 Banned

btw this 1950 -1990 mod is an old Petros mak fantasy. He wanted to create a project so expansive and massive, that would be able to suck in as many people as possible, and because it was so unrealistic and impractical it would never be finished. Has anyone actually thought for a second, how impractical the idea is to create a mod of cars from a 40 year period?

If you know anything about doing a mod properly you would know there is a massive amount of work to do ONE car properly, let alone dozens of cars. The proper mod groups full of actual people who know what they are doing take years just to do a few cars or sometimes even one like the V8 supercar mod, and you really believe these jokers who are constantly asking everyone for help and cant even put car models in game, are going to create a mod containing 40 years of cars?

If you believe that you also believe in the tooth fairy.

13. Petros Mak

Petros Mak Registered

We had a community poll here on ISI forums where all of the members who voted here on ISI forums voted for the Porsche 962C and Sauber Mercedes far more then the Jaguar. We build all our work from scratch and any of the game development companies like ISI can confirm that. We do not condone or support anyone who likes converting cars from Forza or NFS or the likes to rF, those people need to learn how to make their own content.

I do wish to make the Jaguar at some point to add to the three cars to sort of finalize them off, but that's not a priority right now seeing as there are other cars we're working on too.

14. mirage1

mirage1 Banned

btw this petros guy used to publically claim he was Australian F3 champion, which was pure fiction and the series never even existed in the year he claimed he was champion. He claimed to have tested an Indy car, that Mark Webber was beta tester for their F1 mod, that they create commercial software when there is no mention of that anywhere on the internet let alone their scummy website. I could go on and on but you get the picture why mmg never releases mods. All fantasy land.

15. StealthSCG

StealthSCG Registered

I'm looking forward to it, the beta is going quite nicely at this point in time.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2013
  16. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Very apt.

Feel free to start your own forum to spout your feelings on this one. Registering on ours to do this will not be accepted. You crossed the line between criticizing work (something we're OK with, as long as the modder is), and attacking other people.

17. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

[W.I.P] Classic Cars Mod

And obviously this applies to all sides. Report any posts you want me to actually see, as I have no interest in community mod group disagreements etc except to stop them, and won't be reading.

Sent from a mobile device using Tapatalk

18. fran_o

fran_o Registered

Amen!

19. ADUBZ

ADUBZ Registered

Thanks Tim :)

20. ADUBZ

ADUBZ Registered

deleted.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2013