[REL] [Open Beta v0.3] Classic Cars Mod

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by Petros Mak, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Yarach

Yarach Registered

what? :p

2. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

ask Petros lol

3. Foxiol

Foxiol Registered

That means : "Great job guys. Keep it up!!"

PS: Google translate almost exploded while trying to translate it, lol...because those are not the real "letters" It will be like this: "παιδια πολυ καλη δουλεια συνεχιστε ετσι!!!"

4. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

Thumbs up, this is it :)

5. alpha-bravo

alpha-bravo Registered

[W.I.P] Classic Cars Mod

Wow ! speechless

6. Petros Mak

Petros Mak Registered

Kalosorises sto isiforums. Eimai efxaristimenos na do ki'allous ellines sta forums to rfactor2. Efxaristo gia ta kalla logia kai efxomai na sou aresi to mod otan to dosoume se ollous sas.

***Translation***

Welcome to ISI forums. I'm glad to see more Greeks here on the rFactor 2 forums. Thank you for the nice words and I hope you enjoy the mod when we release it to all of you.

7. Yarach

Yarach Registered

Lol, I didn't realize it was Greek. I studied the Greek language for two years and didn't recognize it XD I feel so stupid right now.

8. Banger

Banger Registered

it all greek to me :)

Great looking wip

9. mirage1

mirage1 Banned

Its so sad to see the official ISI forums being exploited by this mak corp mob, and wasting their band width and everyone's time with yet more false promises as they have been doing for the last 6 years. Time and time again this completely fictional 'corporation' made up of a few rag tag peons tricked and exploited into thinking they are working for some big company comes up with another attention seeking scheme from their dear leader Petros Mak, a guy apparently so in love with modding that he has never bothered to learn a single modding skill ever, and does nothing but play pretend CEO and get as much attention as possible by announcing countless mods that have never and will never see the light of day.

Sure you will get some screen shots and renders, but that's bout it. The main thing you will get though is mountains of promises by their dear leader, about how his dedicated team are working so hard to bring the community everything under the sun, and how amazing it will be and how it will of course cater to everyone in some form or another no matter how unrealistic it can be. They can't produce mods but the can sure produce an amazing sales pitch, and it will be so deliberately sincere to ensure it tricks as many people as possible into believing the fairy tales.

Notice how Petros said when the beta was released he will listen to the feedback from the entire community to aid the physics production, which is nothing more than a deliberate ploy to simply suck more people into the fantasy and feed his fantasy CEO ego even more which is all that mak corp is all about. Nothing to do with actually releasing mods which is why they have only released 1 in about 8 years, and announced 50. Its all about attention.

That is also why MMG is the only mod team that demands any league that uses its mods, to apply for 'official mmg certification' which means posting on the forum asking their dear leader for permission to use their already publicly released mod.

I won't even get into the mostly well known dodgy past of their dear leader petros mak, but suffice to say he is no to be trusted and has a bad habit of creating fictional fairy tales to gather attention and sympathy. Its sad to see this place now being used as another platform for his game because it does nothing other than give them credibility.

Take note, his response to me will be a long winded sympathy post detailing how mmg spirit is so strong, how they have changed, how much they love modding, and how hard they are working and giving the community great mods and how they will not be deterred by the evil bashers. The same thing that we have been hearing for the past 6 years.

Don't get your hopes up folks, focus on legit mods not this vapour wear from a non existent fantasy 'corp' which has no company registration and a website complied by 10 year old java script.

I hope ISI do not delete my post, and simply provide more cover for this mob. They are a respectable company working hard, and their community deserves better than these jokers.

10. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

It's a free mod, so we have to wait and you have to consider that rf2 is beta so it takes more time to them! I gonna wait and see.! if they release this mod I will be very happy and if they won't I have no problem!:)
    Said this, I would like to test some beta mod:p soon!

11. Yarach

Yarach Registered

DUDE.... ease up. You aren't losing anything on it are you? By the way, we are testing the mod in a cosed group right now. If you had made some more research, you'd have found out that MAK-Corp is a legit company.
    Of course some mods have not been released or finished, but just take a look on rfactorcentral... 60% of the mods there doesn't even get finished.

So please keep in mind making mods takes loads of time.

12. mirage1

mirage1 Banned

lol legit company? Show me this research, its all fantasy. It does not exist. 60% of mods from the entire community don't get finished but 99% of mmg mods don't get finished. The only reason they released their only mod in 2007 was because they had a few people who knew what they were doing but they left shortly after. If your testing something its just a car model with some dodgy physics made by derek nye who thinks hes a physics engineer when in reality he is clueless.

13. ADUBZ

ADUBZ Registered

deleted.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2013
  14. mirage1

mirage1 Banned

lol, so you really think I just decided to make all that up?

15. ADUBZ

ADUBZ Registered

deleted.

16. mirage1

mirage1 Banned

I have to give Petros credit he chooses his loyal sheep well.

17. ADUBZ

ADUBZ Registered

deleted.

18. mirage1

mirage1 Banned

If its your own team why do you work for MMG? All petros does is fish around for other modders and mods and hijack them for his own ego and fantasy corp.

19. ADUBZ

ADUBZ Registered

deleted.

20. Brack Jabham

Brack Jabham Registered

Don't rise to the bait. Just finish what you started and prove the nay-sayers wrong.
    I understand that people can start something and get excited about it, thenreal life gets in the way, or people change their minds sometimes.
    If I had paid something upfront, I would feel within my rights to complain and carry on. When I get something for free I am grateful, and if people don't have the time to give me something for free I don't see what I have to complain about.